Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs (31753 Views)

NSA Monguno: El-Rufai Talks Too Much, Reveals Security Plans To Bandits / Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs, NSA Monguno Absent (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs by DennisEche(m): 7:45am On Feb 25, 2020
Under this useless senile dullard, every time they always gives reasons for their ineptitude, reason why buhari can not sack service chiefs, reason why subsidy is not removed, reason why mamman Daura family lives in asO rocck Vila, reasons why Boko Haram haven't been defited, reason why buhari daughter flew presidential jet to bauchi, reason why herds men can not be proscribed etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs by Bizibi(m): 7:48am On Feb 25, 2020
bhest:
"Nigeria to expect an aggressive campaign to rout out the terrorists in the coming weeks" if this doesn't happen all hope should be lost in this administration...
a divided house can't achieve anything....
Re: Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs by IdJack(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2020
Better, who knows if he would have been sideline.
Re: Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs by ibinaboonline: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2020
Very convenient
Just when the man is out of the country they decide to hold their meeting. Isn't he coming back today? You can't be part of this administration and speak the truth, unless you're the President's wife.
Re: Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs by ajebuter(f): 8:13am On Feb 25, 2020
totowunmido:
shiooooooooooor

Babangbali/iyangbali/enemypfprogress/enemyofpeace..

10-man werey..

I know it is you..

Salaro werey Asaba..

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs by AerialMapper: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2020
The reason is simple; the meeting was with Abba Kyari. The Puppet president only had a photo session with the service thieves after which he retired to the Oza room to sleep while the real meeting, if any, was with Abba Kyari.
Re: Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs by bluecircle470: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2020
seunlayi:
With or without him, still no benefit from the tribal meeting

2 southerners and 3 northerners, how’s that a tribal meeting?
Babies all over Nairaland sef...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs by totowunmido: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2020
ajebuter:

Babangbali/iyangbali/enemypfprogress/enemyofpeace..

10-man werey..

I know it is you..

Salaro werey Asaba..

tongue tongue tongue tongue
I shioooooooooooooooor you again
Re: Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs by ajebuter(f): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2020
totowunmido:
I shioooooooooooooooor you again

I swear if you have a million Monikers I will recognize you..

Ban no dey taya you ni?

Alafishe! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs by totowunmido: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2020
ajebuter:

[s]I swear if you have a million Monikers I will recognize you..
[/s]
Ban no dey taya you ni?

Alafishe! tongue tongue tongue tongue
yinmu
Re: Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs by bhest(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2020
Bizibi:
a divided house can't achieve anything....

This one still de too... Nigerians problem always seems like no solution insight , more of the reasons we always end everything with prayers that doesn't seems to manifest. Lord help us...
Re: Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs by dasoul(m): 8:30am On Feb 25, 2020
But Munich security conference was from 14th to 16th Feb. 2020. What will be doing in Germany till Tuesday 25th feb?
Re: Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs by GiggyJaggi: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

Mugonu is from the boiling part of North East, so he cant seat and have banters with Mr President while his house is on fire, the funky mallam Chief of staff is also from Northeast yet he is laughing and hailing Buhari as if after 2023 he would follow buhari to Katsina, or buhari can shield him from prosecution.. now everybody is piling up blames on Abba Kyari's doorstep, I wonder how he would survive what is coming after 2023

[/s]
Re: Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:42am On Feb 25, 2020
daddytime:
We don hear...

una smell what i smell ?

it smell like sacking
Re: Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs by sapientia(m): 9:31am On Feb 25, 2020
Nothing to say for now.

When the real news comes out, I will edit this post.
Re: Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs by stonemasonn: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2020
israelmao:
Abba Kyari will continue to mess up Buhari government because national affairs have been turned into family affairs through nepotism.The second law of 48 Laws of Power which Buhari got wrong is:NEVER PUT MUCH TRUST IN FRIENDS LEARN HOW TO USE ENEMIES.
It's because we're in a democracy, Buhari will not try it in a military regime
Re: Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs by foreshore(m): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs by klax(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2020
Maxymilliano:
I always wonder what Gen.Buhari and his service Chief discuss whenever they have their regular closed door meeting.

Wetin we gain sef ?

Bro we gain nothing.
Re: Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs by thundafire: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
Misleading headline Abba kyari still holds meeting with service chiefs
Re: Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs by Legendguru: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rev. Fr. Anthony Agu Kidnapped In Jos (Photos) / Kemi Olunloye Warns Against Obidients' Potential Violent Rampage After Election / Atiku Met Three APC Governors In Dubai, Plots To Manipulate BVAS - Afegbua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.