Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,248 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Fury Calls Out Joshua After Beating Wilder: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fury Calls Out Joshua After Beating Wilder: (552 Views)

Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off / Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) / Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fury Calls Out Joshua After Beating Wilder: by WonderManly(m): 8:56am On Feb 25, 2020
Tyson Fury has told Anthony Joshua he ‘ missed his chance ’ to beat Deontay Wilder and claim the WBC belt, declaring himself the number one heavyweight in the world after beating the American .
The Gypsy King delivered a masterclass in Las Vegas on Sunday completely overawing Wilder and leaving his opponent bloodied and bruised before his corner threw in the towel in the seventh round .
Joshua holds the rest of the belts in the division – and promoter Eddie Hearn has already teased a unification fight – but Fury is only focused on savouring his victory .
Asked about his next fight , with Wilder having a rematch clause, Fury told iFL TV , “ He ( Wilder) has got a rematch clause in the contract but he ’ s only just had his loss and I ’ ve only just had my victory .
“ I ’ m not concentrating on other fights who cares. Let me enjoy the spoils of war . ”
Asked specifically about Joshua , Fury continued, “No - one ’ s gonna ask me about Joshua because he could have been here tonight but he didn ’ t.
“ I took the chance , I came over here , I took over America , and that ’ s it. I ’ m going to enjoy the spoils of war and enjoy myself and that ’ s it . ’
“ If Deontay don’t want the rematch , then let’ s go AJ . ”
“ I beat Wladimir Klitschko in Germany , I beat Deontay Wilder in Los Angeles and came back and did it again in Las Vegas. Say no more. ”
“ Two- time Ring Magazine champion of the world, only the second man in history . WBC heavyweight champion and lineal heavyweight champion of the world. Number one baby , that ’ s it. ”
https://punchng.com/fury-calls-out-joshua-after-beating-wilder/?fbclid=IwAR1IubN314slMr46F35dzDu9xHqTojADl0MwqomuQw9tlO4aQrDKe35XqaM

Re: Fury Calls Out Joshua After Beating Wilder: by itsme01: 9:30am On Feb 25, 2020
cool

Joshua seems to be careful with his matches, Fury is reckless and crazy , he enjoys each fights even if its WWE or his regurlar boxing, anything to see him punch others give him joy

1 Like

Re: Fury Calls Out Joshua After Beating Wilder: by obiekunie2: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Joshua seems to be careful with his matches, Fury is reckless and crazy , he enjoys each fights even if its WWE or his regurlar boxing, anything to see him punch others give him joy

oh! so furry participates in that WWE??

wao! the man is really into physical games - thou he doesnt look it.

1 Like

Re: Fury Calls Out Joshua After Beating Wilder: by AkuluAmu: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

[/s]
Re: Fury Calls Out Joshua After Beating Wilder: by punisha: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2020
shocked

These guys sure do make a Lotta noise...
Just lock me and him up in a ring and see if I will not taller than him in height.

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Surpasses Ronaldo As Brazil’s Second-highest Goalscorer / Do You Know The Uefa Champions Anthem Lyrics? / UEFA Champions League: See Prize Money For Chelsea, Man City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.