Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Do I Really Need A Bsc Certificate In Order To Apply For DSS Form? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do I Really Need A Bsc Certificate In Order To Apply For DSS Form? (535 Views)

Apply For NDLEA 2023 Recruitment With SSCE, HND And Bsc Certificate / Nigerian Army 2020 Past Questions And Answers For DSS And SSC / Help: University Of Ibadan Bsc Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Really Need A Bsc Certificate In Order To Apply For DSS Form? by Prettybhoy(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2020
Hello fellow nairalanders I need your advice on the necessary requirements list that would be requested from me by the government in order to work as a DSS officer, can I apply with an ND certificate?
Re: Do I Really Need A Bsc Certificate In Order To Apply For DSS Form? by itsme01: 9:28am On Feb 25, 2020
better get your BSC now when you still can before you turn another Degi or Adeleke of Osun and Bayelsa
Re: Do I Really Need A Bsc Certificate In Order To Apply For DSS Form? by emmyzy19(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2020
Have they open their portal?

(1) (Reply)

Customer Care Rep Needed / Vacancy For An Airport Protocol And Travel Officer / Job Loss Due To The Corona Pandemic! How Have You Been Coping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.