Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing (44015 Views)

Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara / Policemen Mistake SARS Operative For Kidnapper, Shoot Him Dead / Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by joelag: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2020
Make them use ayelala for the police guy, make him belle swear before him die. Nonsense
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by dominique(f): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2020
They've not even arrested him, they're still recommending dismissal
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by christm386: 10:16am On Feb 25, 2020
Imagine, he just get dismissed and what next, he dives into arm robbery cus he is used to daily easy money from their victim, I say the idiot be hanged as an example to others, we can't just dismiss murderers just because they did it in a uniform,#endsars
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Digitalstarlite: 10:16am On Feb 25, 2020
Sentence the guy to hanging
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by mushystuff: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2020
AntiWailer:
Idiots.

Charge him for murder. If dismissal from your work place is the new penalty for killing people, make we dey kill dey go

You trained a M0f0 how to shoot guns and you want to dismiss him.

Have you not sent one Armed robber to the society ?

Time to reform SARS and spell out what their involvement should be and what it should not be.

Special Anti Robbery Squad should have no business chasing unarmed internet thieves in the first place.
christm386:
Imagine, he just get dismissed and what next, he dives into arm robbery cus he is used to daily easy money from their victim, I say the idiot be hanged as an example to others, we can't just dismiss murderers just because they did it in a uniform,#endsars

That is how the procedure works. The police must first try him, dismiss him if found guilty thereby stripping him of the office/rank of Police officer before he is charged to the High court for trial. This is because members of the armed forces are not subject to civilian law but military/martial law until he is so dismissed from which armed force he belongs to in this case, the Police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by manforgu: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2020
bikefab:
Dismissal from the force isn't justice. He should be prosecuted and made to face the law squarely. He have caused pain to that family.
Did u miss the part were he said he would be dismissed and send to court The court will mow judge and pass verdict whether to pass the death penalty..

1 Like

Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Comedian2019: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
If you know anything about Sagamu, you’ll know they are not cowards, if hin don happen hin don happen be that, some people have jazz they have kept for years, they will let it out so they can test it.

Audio jazz. Why didn't they test it on that killer sars man?

1 Like

Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by AfroKnight: 10:20am On Feb 25, 2020
Tell the world his name.

The truth is there is no dismissal anywhere. They will ignore this murder as usual.

Mention the name of the SARS officer.

“Unknown soldier na im do am...”

1 Like

Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Comedian2019: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Sentence the guy to hanging
If only it's possible to sentence him to death by public beating! grin grin grin
I can assure you many people would travel long distances to take part.
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:22am On Feb 25, 2020
until we applied justice and total reform of the police and sars ,more killings will continue......reorient the police, employ graduate who knows about the rights of citizens and install fear in kids from school days not to kill a cop or shot at one cos if you do, no matter your plea,you will be hanged. .then a cop who kill an innocent unarmed citizen for no just cause will also be hanged, simple as dat.
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Lugianostar(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2020
My mind is so bitter for the cruelty unprofessional act that lead to the demise of these lad. People are indeed wicked
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Brightest04(m): 10:26am On Feb 25, 2020
Remember this criminals in uniforms are only killing your brothers and my brothers, your sisters and my sisters,your friends and my friends and so we expect little justice or none at all,but let them only shout at any governor's son any senator's daughter you will see rumbling in Abuja. But one day things will change and the bush meat will go after the hunters.
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Originalsly: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2020
Hmmm...... he acted unprofessionally because if he arrested someone from such a long distance why didn't he handcuff him?

Can someone please explain?
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Digitalstarlite: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2020
Comedian2019:

If only it's possible to sentence him to death by public beating! grin grin grin
I can assure you many people would travel long distances to take part.
Nigerian s wud go...d large protest of yesterday deem dat ppl mean SARS...gov sud just mental checkup b4 recruitment to any force in d country... If not every 3 months checkup
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by BigBashiru: 10:30am On Feb 25, 2020
Lugianostar:
My mind is so bitter for the cruelty unprofessional act that lead to the demise of these lad. People are indeed wicked

The black man is the most wicked of all the races.
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by SavageResponse(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2020
He should also be tried after being dismissed from the police
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Owodiran1(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2020
I don't understand the way this people behave. You killed innocent citizen. The punishment is just dismissal. Are this people really mad......... The curses Nigerians will start cursing them from now on won't be revocable. Curses like our leaders will start burying their children. Kidnappers kills our leaders Children any how. Curses like our useless leaders will start seeing their children and love ones die anyhow. Those curses won't be revocable.

1 Like

Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Alfredah01: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2020
Dismissing him is not enough because this same bastered will wear mofty to commit more crime in disguise of a police officer, charge him to court for murder let him face his jail tarm.
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by tiredoflife(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2020
AntiWailer:
Idiots.

Charge him for murder. If dismissal from your work place is the new penalty for killing people, make we dey kill dey go

You trained a M0f0 how to shoot guns and you want to dismiss him.

Have you not sent one Armed robber to the society ?

Time to reform SARS and spell out what their involvement should be and what it should not be.

Special Anti Robbery Squad should have no business chasing unarmed internet thieves in the first place.

Dismisal is the first step before he is charged in court
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by vezycash(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2020
joelag:
Make them use ayelala for the police guy, make him belle swear before him die. Nonsense

That's the first thing I thought of when I heard the news.

If na Benin, Dem for don leave sacrifice for front of the police station.
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by sapientia(m): 10:36am On Feb 25, 2020
Simply put.

If SARS don't kill you, nothing will happen to them.
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by vezycash(m): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2020
Owodiran1:
I don't understand the way this people behave. You killed innocent citizen. The punishment is just dismissal. Are this people really mad.........

At least it's better than US own. Most police who kill black people are placed on PAID VACATION. And when they finally finish 'internal investigation,' give the killer a desk job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by pmoye(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2020
He should be tried for murder and sentenced accordingly. Period.
obembet:

Source: https://punchng.com/police-recommend-sars-operatives-dismissal-over-sagamu-footballers-killing/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 25, 2020
As if there is one professional amidst them

1 Like

Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by don4real18(m): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2020
In other words, residents of Sagamu were killed for protesting against an officer who was unprofessional in his duties.
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by supereagle(m): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
If you know anything about Sagamu, you’ll know they are not cowards, if hin don happen hin don happen be that, some people have jazz they have kept for years, they will let it out so they can test it.

A similar thing happened Ilaro, they invaded police station with Juju that police should start shooting. My brother said that he didn't know that Ilaro harboured the kind of Juju he saw that day. Police couldn't hold them back. It was one man that calmed them down.
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Owodiran1(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2020
vezycash:

At least it's better than US own. Most police who kill black people are placed on PAID VACATION. And when they finally finish 'internal investigation,' give the killer a desk job.

i just weak men

1 Like

Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by uunwanaobong3: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2020
I WILL BE tHE LAST PERSON To BLAME THE SARS OFFICER For The Killing of that young man or other NIGERIANS, the police officer knew (and he was very sure and convince) that he can kill that young man and walkaway and nothing will happen to him. The problem is not the police man BUT the system that keep protecting killer officers (including army, air Force, nevy, maritime academia, DSS, custom,immigation, road safety, even Boko Haram). We have even watch the same policemen killing themselves or killing politicians and religious leaders....what I mean is that this system of impunity and recklessness can consume anyone irrespective of your status on the society... Ass a government official don't think u are immune from this curse, Because you might be consume when u leave that position, including the police man that kill,...untill we put and execute appropriate punishment in place for murder crime and corruption for all irrespective of your status... We won't go anywhere as a country.
Believe me by next week, more people will still be killed by the same SARS and nothing will happen.
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by 2sexycom(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2020
After lying that it was a hit and run vehicle that killed the guy and also added that subsequent killing from yesterday was rival cult killings...? I think it is high time the masses became their own police... after all, we provide virtually everything for ourselves in this country.
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by klax(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2020
Pls dismissal + jail.

No mercy.
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by jesusbaby28: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2020
Dismissal and he should face law shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing by Grace001: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2020
Senseless SARS, most of these happy trigger SARS are SOUTHERNERS. They are killing their fellow SOUTHERNERS now that they are found guilty, they will be dismissed out of the system indirectly more SOUTHERNERS is going out from the SARS.

Let the senseless SARS from the SOUTH continue to kill their fellow SOUTHERNERS and when you're found guilty you're out of the SYSTEM. Foolish people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos / Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) / Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.