Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,554 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea (687 Views)

Attract FUNDING for your business Idea, Get a Business Plan and Mentorship. / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 25, 2020
Gjjddgncbnmjuhvff
Re: Business Idea by TradeCorner: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
jirehUB:
I've been visiting nairaland business forum for a while now and I must say that it has been helpful. Not that I've seen anything tangible to do, but it encourages me to aspire to get higher.
Truth is I want to be an entrepreneur.
I realise that I have the passion, the drive to succeed in anything.
I also know that whenever I want to sell anything, I always have people ready to buy.
My only problem has been CAPITAL.
Right now I don't have much capital, but I have decided to start from somewhere.
ABEG MY PEOPLE!
What kind of business can one start with as little as 25 thousand naira.
Retail, supply or food stuff biz. Idea will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Buy a laptop and come learn how to write articels and this skill will be a source of 25,000-40,000 Naira monthly. If you're interested, send me a mail to join my free content writing mentorship bootcamp
Re: Business Idea by drmikeadams(m): 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
TradeCorner:

Buy a laptop and come learn how to write articels and this skill will be a source of 25,000-40,000 Naira monthly. If you're interested, send me a mail to join my free content writing mentorship bootcamp
. Am interested
Re: Business Idea by TradeCorner: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
drmikeadams:
. Am interested

Send a mail to Tradecorner7@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Common Mistakes That Make Businesses Fail In Nigeria And Their Solutions / Please Help With My Paypal Account / How To Register For A Seller Store On The Corazon Marketplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.