Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Download Outlook OST To PST Converter With Inquit - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Download Outlook OST To PST Converter With Inquit (461 Views)

Outlook OST Recovery Tool / Exchange OST To PST Converter / Exchange OST To PST Converter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Outlook OST To PST Converter With Inquit by miltondiaz: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2020
InQuit OST to PST Converter is the only tool that can before finishing the conversion shows the preview of a recovered mailbox along with the properties of emails like To, Cc, From, Date, Time, Object and subject. The user can select those file which they want to export with the help of this tool. You can also break your large OST file into several small PST file as per your need. You can convert your data into formats like EML,MSG,MBOX,PST,vCal,vCard etc. For the full conversion of OST to PST, you required to purchase the full version of this utility because its free demo version allows you to convert only the first 30 emails per folder free of cost.

Read More Info: https://www.inquitsoftware.com/en/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Re: Download Outlook OST To PST Converter With Inquit by Aisha05: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hi, I understand you want to convert OST to PST. I will be happy to tell you the approach for the same. So in this case, I suggest you to use any third-party software such as Microsoft OST File Converter by DotStella. This software can easily convert your OST file to PST file format. Using this application you can transfer OST file up to 69.9 GB of database. It supports conversion to multiple file formats such as MSG, HTML, MBOX, EML, EMLX etc. It also gives you the ability to convert selected files.

I hope you find my answer useful for your question. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me anytime. I would be happy to assist you.
Re: Download Outlook OST To PST Converter With Inquit by markmohan: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Discover the ultimate solution for OST to PST conversion! Kernel for OST to PST Converter Software is the unparalleled tool that seamlessly converts OST files into PST files in Outlook 2016. With its advanced features, it ensures data integrity and preserves the tree-like structure of OST files post-conversion. The user-friendly interface makes the conversion process a breeze, and the software is readily available for free download on the internet. Experience a hassle-free and efficient OST to PST conversion with Kernel – your go-to software for preserving data integrity and structure in Outlook. https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html
Re: Download Outlook OST To PST Converter With Inquit by moonsik: 12:47pm On Mar 07
You can try the ToolsBaer OST to PST Converter Tool allows you to convert OST files to PST file format, regardless of OST file size limitations. It's the safest and most intuitive software. This application is compatible with all versions of Windows OS. To convert OST files to Outlook PST files, users do not require Microsoft Outlook. The application offers a free trial to users. Supported versions of Microsoft Outlook include 2021, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2003, and 2000. Users can easily and rapidly convert and recover OST email files with this tool. The Outlook PST format can be used to recover data from OSTs.

Visit More:- https://www.toolsbaer.com/ost-to-pst-conversion/

(1) (Reply)

Origin Of Coronavirus / We Order On Ebay And Amazon / Billionaire Richard Branson Is Going To Space This Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.