Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog (1763 Views)

For Dog Buying And Selling: Lagos,ibadan,abuja,jos,akure,ilorin...e.t.c. / Whatsapp Group For Dog Breeders And Lovers / Rabbits For Sale At An Affordable Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by Rabbitcartel: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2020
Hello... Due to the large rabbit demands from companies like bellaworld, kog, crystal, we are working on expansion in other to produce in a larger scale for much better monthly earnings. Pchat me to find out more about the markets mentioned earlier

We are working on our mega farm n we'll need guard dogs, if ur in lagos n u have dogs you wouldn't mind swapping for rabbits kindly contact on whatsapp 08176427545,

We accept dogs of any sex and breed excluding mongrel (local dog).
Also, the purity and age isn't a factor, we're nt interested in dog production for the market, if we produce it's to safe guard the other farms under our management, we're not bothered about the dog's productivity, all we need are impressive sized active dogs between 6weeks old and 5yrs of age. With all these being said I expect interested individuals to be as honest as possible,
We provide free farm support for all our partners Nd clients.

Contact on whatsapp 08176427545

Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by Rabbitcartel: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2020
Still on
Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by Rabbitcartel: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2020
Hit me up
Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by Spanishmilf(m): 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
Shaking my head
I message u on a deal and u block me, is this how u treat customers And u are telling me rabbit are sold for 22-25k as if Rabbit are expensive than a pedigree GSD.
If these is how u treat customers change your way bro
Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by Rabbitcartel: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Good evening. Seems people misread my offer..

* Its a swap deal, this offer is for those that intend on going into rabbit production having little funds. Please stop advertising cheap dogs to me, there are dog breeders around I purchase from if I need to buy or resell.

* I said no local dogs.. I need dogs for security not for pet or peppersoup, local dogs needs to operate in large numbers, I can't keep more than 3 dogs in one farm if I'm to feed from my own pocket

* purity isn't a concern doesn't mean we'll accept anything. We accept crossbreeds but of good physical appearance, localdogs crossed aint welcomed...

The rabbits we offer in exchange are chinchillas, hylas, newzealands, hyla crossed. Weaners, growers, or matured depending on what u want..
Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by tobilavish(m): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
Rabbitcartel:
Good evening. Seems people misread my offer..

* Its a swap deal, this offer is for those that intend on going into rabbit production having little funds. Please stop advertising cheap dogs to me, there are dog breeders around I purchase from if I need to buy or resell.

* I said no local dogs.. I need dogs for security not for pet or peppersoup, local dogs needs to operate in large numbers, I can't keep more than 3 dogs in one farm if I'm to feed from my own pocket

* purity isn't a concern doesn't mean we'll accept anything. We accept crossbreeds but of good physical appearance, localdogs crossed aint welcomed...

The rabbits we offer in exchange are chinchillas, hylas, newzealands, hyla crossed. Weaners, growers, or matured depending on what u want..
oooooooh Kay...... thats cool
Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by Rabbitcartel: 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Shaking my head
I message u on a deal and u block me, is this how u treat customers And u are telling me rabbit are sold for 22-25k as if Rabbit are expensive than a pedigree GSD.
If these is how u treat customers change your way bro

First appologies if u find it offensive, but u collected my number to pitch a different deal.. The ideal thing to do was ask me here.. I own my actions n words on aocial medias and if I blocked you its due to invasion of privacy.

I said swap rabbits with dogs, we weren't on the same page

I said local dogs excluded but u said I asked for local dogs aswell

But sttill u needed to return to nairaland to compare my rabbits with pedigree gsd whereas ur offer was stated clearly, a bbcrossed going for 15k...

Im not a fan of crossbreeding dogs, it should be illegal if possible At the end it's nt the dog's fault if it's a cross of different breeds, on that note I might adopt, care for it, let someone in need of a pet adopt as well, but I wont buy an unprofessional crossed dog, I'm very much against the act. If such sales are being turned down I believe breeders will take purity seriously

Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by Spanishmilf(m): 12:05am On Feb 28, 2020
Rabbitcartel:

First appologies if u find it offensive, but u collected my number to pitch a different deal.. The ideal thing to do was ask me here.. I own my actions n words on aocial medias and if I blocked you its due to invasion of privacy.

I said swap rabbits with dogs, we weren't on the same page

I said local dogs excluded but u said I asked for local dogs aswell

But sttill u needed to return to nairaland to compare my rabbits with pedigree gsd whereas ur offer was stated clearly, a bbcrossed going for 15k...

Im not a fan of crossbreeding dogs, it should be illegal if possible At the end it's nt the dog's fault if it's a cross of different breeds, on that note I might adopt, care for it, let someone in need of a pet adopt as well, but I wont buy an unprofessional crossed dog, I'm very much against the act. If such sales are being turned down I believe breeders will take purity seriously
You lack something tho which is Courtesy and manner. You could have tell exactly what u need in Dm. Instead you carry yeye screenshot come nairaland SMH.
Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by badtempest: 12:32am On Feb 28, 2020
Spanishmilf:
You lack something tho which is Courtesy and manner. You could have tell exactly what u need in Dm. Instead you carry yeye screenshot come nairaland SMH.

Lol but you were the first to bring the matter here and he responded here ...

3 Likes

Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by Spanishmilf(m): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2020
badtempest:

Lol but you were the first to bring the matter here and he responded here ...
But dropping screenshot of our chat is Noobidity, when I'm not tagging him a scammer.
Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by Rabbitcartel: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
Good day fellas, offer's still on
Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by Rabbitcartel: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
Spanishmilf:
But dropping screenshot of our chat is Noobidity, when I'm not tagging him a scammer.

Iblocked you bexause I couldn't negotiate witb u, The tittle clearly wrote swap dogs with rabbits n u messaged me to sell.
I came online because u came online
I posted our chat because you tried to leave the impression that I turned down a ped gsd where as ur dog was sadly cheaper than a matured hyla rabbit

You can continue to be negative about it or simply move on, the choice is urs, the real clients on nairaland are the visitors.,

1 Like

Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by Spanishmilf(m): 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Rabbitcartel:

Iblocked you bexause I couldn't negotiate witb u, The tittle clearly wrote swap dogs with rabbits n u messaged me to sell.
I came online because u came online
I posted our chat because you tried to leave the impression that I turned down a ped gsd where as ur dog was sadly cheaper than a matured hyla rabbit

You can continue to be negative about it or simply move on, the choice is urs, the real clients on nairaland are the visitors.,
OOin
Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by Rabbitcartel: 11:12am On Feb 29, 2020
Hola
Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by Rabbitcartel: 9:28am On Mar 01, 2020
Happy sunday
Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by Rabbitcartel: 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
There's room for more dogs, send me a whatsapp message 08176427545
Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by TA4TA4: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjAIGYYN0Pw

JEALOUS DOG ATTACKS OWNERS BOYFRIEND
Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by Rabbitcartel: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2020
?
Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by Rabbitcartel: 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hello
Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by Rabbitcartel: 9:15am On Mar 15, 2020
Come on im
Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by Rabbitcartel: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
Whatsapp
Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by Rabbitcartel: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2020
We still here... keem em coming
Re: Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog by Rabbitcartel: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2020

(1) (Reply)

The Little Creature I Caught Today / Pedigree Female Slantback German Shepherd Puppy For Sale!!! / Info on Boerweiler and how to breed dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.