Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo (9607 Views)

11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto / Politician Charged With Rape Of A 5year Old Girl. / 5year Old Girl Raped At Bolingo Hotel In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by otokx(m): 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2010
Growing us as a child it was either my Mom or Dad that came to pick me from school but these days Parents are busy chasing cash they send driver, uncle, aunty even maid to go and pick up their children.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by holydante(m): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2010
Owww, this was broadcasted on bb without the pics, May Her gardian angel and the Angelic Hosts recuse them both from the clutch of the evil ones, the Lasu-Iba axis records a lot of missing persons too.

I would rather that folks not respond to the senseless senile question of that half brained imp. His name says it all.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by strangerf: 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2010
I am just loooking out for this little girl

I hope she is found alive!

My thoughts and prayers are with the family!
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by Cosmass(f): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2010
I think she has been found.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by strangerf: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2010
Cosmass:

Are you sure?

Oh Thank God!

Whats gonna happen to the Ibo man? Has he been arrested?
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by justwise(m): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2010
Cosmass:

Really?
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by clickgold(m): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2010
Cosmass:

We thank God for his mercies, I hope you are right on this count.

May God protect us all from the machinations of the evil one.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by medjai(m): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2010
Cosmass:

Thank God. . . It had best be true
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by hackney(m): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2010
God dey.
the litle girl has done nothing to anybody so it will be good news in the end.
amen.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by Ty207: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2010
glory be to God
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2010
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by gbolademi: 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2010
My God is a God of wonders God will show you wonders .keep praying i believe God will reveal himself.you will see them ijn.amen
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by opabukun(m): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2010
ALL WILL BE WELL.
in as much God is alive, they will be found IJN
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by andyanders: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2010
ANY KIND OF TRUST ON UNCLES THESE DAYS? I WONDER.PARENTS SHOULD LEARN. THE ENEMIES OF YOUR OWN HOUSEHOLD ARE MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY. GOD WILL RESCURE THIS LITTLE INNOCENT GIRL AND HEAL THE WOUND. ALSO THEY CAN GO TO INTO PRAYER AND EVEN ASK THE MAN OF GOD , SENIOR PROFET T.B JOSHOA OF SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS AND HE WILL PRAY AND GOD WILL SHOW WHERE THEY ARE AND DELIVER THIS INNOCENT CHILD. MAY THOSE WHO TAOOK THEM KNOW NO PEACE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by codelady(f): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2010
May Jehovah God hasten the return of this sweet child and deliver her from the snares of evil, amen!

I was discussing this with a friend who feels very strongly about the issue of BOTH dad and mum far away from the children all day; she says the persistent absence of our mothers is taking its toll on the children of today. Just the other day, a colleague had to rush out of the office after receiving a call that her child's nanny was trying to kidnap the baby! Please, it's not just because of "ember months", terrible things are happening everywhere and we all have to play our part in protecting these innocent ones. Parents should make arrangements to have at least one of them close to the children at all times; it is hard, but parenting is about making sacrifices for our children. There are many who are doing it here in Lagos, so the issue of harsh economy does not come in at all. May God help us make wise choices and continue to protect us all!
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by bighead1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2010
Oh ma God Oh ma God Oh ma God Oh ma God Oh ma God Oh ma God Oh ma God Oh ma God

i am very very scared whenever kids are missing oh ma GOD please pray for
ur daughter and return her into the safe hands of her parents

Please GOD please!!!
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by JAkpayen(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2010
codelady:

May Jehovah God hasten the return of this sweet child and deliver her from the snares of evil, amen!

AMEN TOO!!
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by codelady(f): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2010
Oh no, no, no. She is the same girl talked about in this blog post from 2 years ago!

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/sylvester-ojenagbon/they-call-it-nevus-13.html

Dear God, please help her!
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by sssob: 12:26am On Dec 19, 2010
the uncles pics needs to be posted to, i pray the GOD lord save them from thier captors, God dis country ,
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by ajetii(m): 12:53am On Dec 19, 2010
The girl will be found by the grace of God. Please let everybody say a prayer or more for this little girl before going to sleep.

God almighty will reveal whereever both of them are.

The picture of the man is on this thread, also on NL.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-570190.0.html
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by Cosmass(f): 5:59am On Dec 19, 2010
justwise:

Really?

Yeah that's what I heard! Hopefully it is true. I heard she was found.

clickgold:

We thank God for his mercies, I hope you are right on this count.

May God protect us all from the machinations of the evil one.

By the grace of God, I am right.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by strangerf: 6:06am On Dec 19, 2010
^^^
What about the Ibo man involved?

Has he been arrested?
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by justwise(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2010
Cosmass:

Yeah that's what I heard! Hopefully it is true. I heard she was found.

By the grace of God, I am right.

I really hope its true.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by Odinaka00(m): 8:59am On Dec 19, 2010
OSISIKANKWU at work again, nw he z in lagos, Plz guys be careful, I ve spoken.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by Odinaka00(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2010
OSISIKANKWU at work again, nw he z in lagos, Plz guys be careful, I ve spoken.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by deadie(m): 11:30am On Dec 19, 2010
strangerf:

^^^
What about the Ibo man involved?

Has he been arrested?

You are very stupid, I noticed every of your post has Ibo mentioned.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by strangerf: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2010
deadie:

You are very silly, I noticed every of your post has Ibo mentioned.

So stop stalking me!
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by deadie(m): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2010
strangerf:

So stop stalking me!
Try getting a restraining order. But seriously, if you intend making jokes about Ibos, that one is in poor taste.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by strangerf: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2010
^^^

Joke?

I am dead serious

You guys should just leave US ALONE

STAY PUT IN YOUR REGION!
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by deadie(m): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2010
strangerf:

^^^

Joke?

I am dead serious

You guys should just leave US ALONE

STAY PUT IN YOUR REGION!

Well, glad to know we piss YOU off so much? So what are u gonna do, whinnie baby :-D? Hang yourself?
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by justwise(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2010
deadie:

Well, glad to know we piss YOU off so much? So what are u gonna do, whinnie baby :-D? Hang yourself?
Better option for him.
Re: Missing 5year Old Girl: Sharon Omolayo by Skmoda360(m): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2010
I m really sad about this report.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Will You React To Blackmail / Sanwo-Olu: No Pardon For Rapists / NDLEA Seizes 4.9m Tramadol Capsules At Onne Port, 218.6kg Skunk In Adamawa, Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.