Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Congrats To Firstbank 2nd Batch Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Congrats To Firstbank 2nd Batch Candidates (718 Views)

NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates / Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] / Congrats To Firstbank 2nd Batch Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrats To Firstbank 2nd Batch Candidates by okunsboy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2007
Hi nairalanders, i want to use this medium to congratulate all those called by firstbank for 2nd batch of induction. i also want to say to all those not yet called to be hopeful because i confirmed that there will be 4 batches now and possibly a 5th batch depending on the outcome of their ongoing offer which is to be used mainly for expansion of branch network. for all those going to Kano "see u there" I am on 08058825938
Re: Congrats To Firstbank 2nd Batch Candidates by harryjerry(m): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2007
Okunsboy, thanks for those words of encouragement for those of us that are still that are still hoping to be shortlisted in the third batch. at a point I began to see hopes getting narrower;especially, as a result of certain -ve comments made by some nairaland users. Now my hope is rekindled, but may I ask, "where is your source of information from?"
Re: Congrats To Firstbank 2nd Batch Candidates by Terries: 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2007
Another question is 'how soon would they shortlist successful candidates for 3rd batch?' Does anyone in the house have an idea?
Re: Congrats To Firstbank 2nd Batch Candidates by prometheus(m): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2007
Okunsboy, I will also be in Kano for the training. Hope to see U there.For all nairalanders, higher and higher we will go. 08059485920
Re: Congrats To Firstbank 2nd Batch Candidates by skintom77: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2007
congrats to all the first bank second batch trainees and for those that are yet to get that call,email or text message just remember this:IT IS NOT OVER TILL IT IS OVER
CHEERS

(1) (Reply)

1st Bank Induction Now June 10 / A Cook Is Ungently Needed / Any Ifo On Unity Bank Test In Abuja 02/06/2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.