Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Oliseh Metuh Sentence To 7 Years Imprisonment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oliseh Metuh Sentence To 7 Years Imprisonment (394 Views)

Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) / ‘oga, Please I Need To Sit Where I Can Stretch My Legs’ – Metuh Begs Prison Ward / Metuh Collapses In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oliseh Metuh Sentence To 7 Years Imprisonment by jjmekwa(m): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Federal High Court in Abuja has sentenced a former National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Mr Olisa Metuh, to seven years in prison.

Justice Okon Abang handed down the sentence on Tuesday in his judgement on seven counts of money laundering and criminal diversion of funds to the tune of N400 million.

The charges were filed against Metuh and his company, Destra investment, by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

The trial judge sentenced Metuh after convicting him and found him guilty of all the charges brought against him by the anti-graft agency.

SOURCE: https://ngg.ng/2020/02/25/oliseh-metuh-sentence-to-7-years-imprisonment/

Re: Oliseh Metuh Sentence To 7 Years Imprisonment by kidap: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Oliseh Metuh Sentence To 7 Years Imprisonment by TheSourcerer: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Um okay

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For As Low As 800k In Zaam Estate Adekoyemi, Atan-ota Ogun / Coronavirus As A Sign Of Things To Come: A Spiritual Perspective / Should My Father Go Traditional? (dibia/babalawo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.