Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Woman Sues Samsung Over $1.5m After Cell Phone Gets Stuck Inside Her Vagina - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sues Samsung Over $1.5m After Cell Phone Gets Stuck Inside Her Vagina (2157 Views)

Princess: Baba Ijesha Licked Her Ears, Pressed Her Boobs, Rubbed Her Vagina / 38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sues Samsung Over $1.5m After Cell Phone Gets Stuck Inside Her Vagina by Ilal: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
An Albuquerque woman is suing Samsung for over $1.5 million after she necessitated medical attention after inserting her cell phone inside her vagina and was unable to retrieve it for 96 hours.

Salma Briant, 39, claims her medical bills at the University of New Mexico Hospital amount to $1,168,000 and that she has suffered from severe psychological distress because of the whole ordeal.

Briant said she first inserted the cell phone inside her vagina as a dare from one of her friends but quickly realized that the phone would not come out.

“I wanted to see how it would feel to put my cell phone on vibration mode inside of me, just for fun, but it soon turned out to be a nightmare,” she told judge Andrew Peterson in tears.

Attorney Jim McAfee’s claims his client was forced to undergo a cesarean section to remove the cell phone because of the atypical shape of her pelvis and had no insurance at the time.

“Samsung is definitely at fault here as they offer no warning about the dangers and potential risks during the insertion of their products inside their clients male or female body cavities or genitals” Salma Briant’s lawyer, Jim McAfee said in court.

A Samsung spokesman said they would not comment on this case at this moment but explained that an out-of-court settlement was still an option on the table.

Apple faced a similar lawsuit in 2014 after a man had attempted to swallow fourteen iPhones and ended up in the emergency room for mercury poisoning.

Apple was eventually forced to legally specify that their products were not fit for human consumption and the man was conceded an undisclosed amount of money.

Source: http://ojblitz.com/phone-stuck-inside-vagina/
Re: Woman Sues Samsung Over $1.5m After Cell Phone Gets Stuck Inside Her Vagina by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
I don't understand, did Samsung for her to do it? Or were they the friends that dared her!?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sues Samsung Over $1.5m After Cell Phone Gets Stuck Inside Her Vagina by overdrive(m): 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
No pictures you expect me to believe this hogwash

1 Like

Re: Woman Sues Samsung Over $1.5m After Cell Phone Gets Stuck Inside Her Vagina by Ilal: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
overdrive:
No pictures you expect me to believe this hogwash

I tried uploading pics but don't know what went wrong.
Re: Woman Sues Samsung Over $1.5m After Cell Phone Gets Stuck Inside Her Vagina by Kharol1234: 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
if na my country now
Re: Woman Sues Samsung Over $1.5m After Cell Phone Gets Stuck Inside Her Vagina by bmdmixer: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
me Samsung : are u ok?
Re: Woman Sues Samsung Over $1.5m After Cell Phone Gets Stuck Inside Her Vagina by flyingdutchman(m): 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Talk about when your lawyer is Saul Goodman. Better Call Saul!!!!
Re: Woman Sues Samsung Over $1.5m After Cell Phone Gets Stuck Inside Her Vagina by punisha: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mad people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sues Samsung Over $1.5m After Cell Phone Gets Stuck Inside Her Vagina by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
Samsung reply: why dont you sue your dumb friend with whom you made such deluded bet?! better yet, here is what you should do.... go drink a bottle of Sniper today and then tomorrow go sue the maker of Sniper for killing you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sues Samsung Over $1.5m After Cell Phone Gets Stuck Inside Her Vagina by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 26, 2020
Can you imagine the sheer audacity?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sues Samsung Over $1.5m After Cell Phone Gets Stuck Inside Her Vagina by Olugbenga1234: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
The judge that will handle this case is a fool too
Re: Woman Sues Samsung Over $1.5m After Cell Phone Gets Stuck Inside Her Vagina by Jabioro: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
I am yet to understood this.What concerned Samsung with your stupidity,is Samsung cell phone made for vigina uses..Let us meet in court please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Sues Samsung Over $1.5m After Cell Phone Gets Stuck Inside Her Vagina by Ojiofor: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
Nothing Jesus no go see from heaven.
Re: Woman Sues Samsung Over $1.5m After Cell Phone Gets Stuck Inside Her Vagina by Passionate888: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
She want make e vibrate inside there.
Re: Woman Sues Samsung Over $1.5m After Cell Phone Gets Stuck Inside Her Vagina by chukskafor(m): 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ilal:

I tried uploading pics but don't know what went wrong.

Re: Woman Sues Samsung Over $1.5m After Cell Phone Gets Stuck Inside Her Vagina by Ilal: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2020
chukskafor:
[/quote] cheesy[quote author=chukskafor post=86980801]

(1) (Reply)

Gardener Reportedly Impregnates 3 Sisters Who Have Strict Parents / Pix.president Buhari In Black Maria In London / See How Kidnappers Were Caught, Stripped And Beaten In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.