Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Oluwo: Agbowu Called Me Mad Man - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oluwo: Agbowu Called Me Mad Man (156 Views)

Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) / The Price Of This Generator Got Me Mad / Mad Man Buys And Reads Newspaper Daily In Uyo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oluwo: Agbowu Called Me Mad Man by Tosinpeter826: 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Abdulrosheed Adewale Akanbi, denied the allegation that he beat Agbowu of Ogbaagbaa, Oba Dhikurulahi Olaniran.
In a statement signed by the Oluwo, he stated that he was truly invited by the police to make peace on his stance to curtail excess land selling by monarchs under his domain; a pronouncement he claimed did not go down well with those affected as they regroup to act against the authority of Oluwo who gave them the crown.
Continue reading on:-
https://www.flameloaded.com.ng/2020/02/oluwo-agbowu-called-me-mad-man.html

(1) (Reply)

The Bus Stop Doesn’t Matter; Your Relationship With The Driver Does / “the Forensic Audit Of The NDDC Has No Legal Backing”, Dr. Victoria Enape, Pro-t / Awoof Iphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.