Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour (10416 Views)

Projects By Governor Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu (Pictures) / 16 States Now Pay Minimum Wage – NLC / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour by IntellectOzone(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
post=86951614:

Lol grin
You don like dis your name no be small o...kiddo.
Anyways welcome back.
This time, be a good boy online.
Now, go and return mommy's phone and go to bed.
Good boy!
Kisses kid! kiss kiss
Bye!

1 Like

Re: Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour by Celly2020: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Enugu obodo Oma, Enugu state di chineke na aka
Re: Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour by Tallesty1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
GOFRONT:
Wow....That's good......

NwaAmaikpe has really done well for his people.....

Tuale NwaAmaikpe, Onyi Isi (1) of O42.

But wait o...Today is just 25 na. Month never end and they don begin receive alert??.......Ayam not understanding Civil servants again oo
Enugu state government workers get paid between 22nd and 27th.
Re: Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour by Kbworld: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
something Governor El rufai started paying since September last year, even before labour finished their negotiations.
Re: Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour by Edusteve(m): 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Praising governor for obeying law, or is it not N30k we are talking about again. Suffering and smiling

Do you need organic traffic to your blog/site or you are not earning much from your AdSense contact me now
Re: Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour by Mizwisdom(f): 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
I trust Igbos, first in everything smiley
Re: Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour by Akpaamunsi: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]:

Children of hate, frustration and perdition never ever comment on positive news such as this : NEVER!

They are only here sniffing after negative news like bingo dogs!
Waking up every morning searching the internet about where bomb exploded the night before!!

Well, they will continue that way until that bad news they crave badly for get to their doorsteps soon.

No be curse,
Na FACT!

God bless Enugu state.
God bless Nigeria. [/s]
Re: Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour by Powerbankseller(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
Audio minimum wage. teachers in Enugu state has not been collecting 18k minimum wage since its implementation. the current governor just implemented 18k minimum wage and not 30k minimum wage
Re: Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour by simhosting: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
It is election time in Enugu
Re: Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour by shaibu123: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Meanwhile you can relax your mind at AIRPORT VALLEY RESORT ANNEX THE RESERVE HOTELS ENUGU
ALL rooms @ promo Rate of 4k till 2nd of March

Re: Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour by Henri8: 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
Did you see our IVM truck?
Re: Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour by kingsfieldus: 1:31am On Feb 26, 2020
ONE THING THAT HAS LONG BEEN ESTABLISHED IS THE GOVERNOR'S INTEREST IN WORKERS WELFARE. BUT WHAT OF THE L G A STAFF? ABI, LABOUR FORGET SAY THEM (LGA WORKERS) NEVER GET THEIR OWN OO. ANYWAY I TRUST MY GOVERNOR NA
Re: Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour by kingsfieldus: 1:48am On Feb 26, 2020
PLS ANY BODY WITH A VALUABLE INFO ON ANY CENTRE FOR SKILL ACQUISITION THAT IS CURRENTLY ON IN ENUGU STATE, PLS LET ME KNOW
Re: Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour by Festy4sure(m): 4:03am On Feb 26, 2020
Imaxichuzxy:
We now celebrate when what is your right is given to us... Nigeria a failed state
. What if he refuse to I've them the right!
Re: Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour by Festy4sure(m): 4:03am On Feb 26, 2020
Imaxichuzxy:
We now celebrate when what is your right is given to us... Nigeria a failed state
. What if he refuse to give them the right!
Re: Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour by jaxxy(m): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2020
If states are disciplined whats hard in paying the minimum wage or basic salaries?
Re: Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour by Emechrist: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2020
Gburus bu onye nke anyi. Baba please! Make u finish dat Agu Umabor - Agu nkwo ring road wey U start, make ino dey like previous Government wey spoil our road finish come run comot
OEPHIUS:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/jubilation-in-enugu-as-ugwuanyi-pays-new-minimum-wage/
Re: Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
itsme01:
Are they celebrating him for obeying the law passed since last year or what?
grin
Interesting!
Re: Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour by mrdipye(m): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
042 is trully in the hands of God
Gburu-gburu is a working governor and I love 042 because of him, I remembered the 10k alert we receive during nysc days for December pay.
I hope White Lion is seeing what his fellow governor is doing??
Re: Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour by Amudeneogu: 4:45am On Feb 27, 2020
If I say now that Enugu state workers are the most foolish workers on earth the management of nairaland will say that I am promoting hate speech, how can whole workers of Enugu state abandon their works and went to the governor to thank him for doing what he suppose to do? Minimum wage is a right of every worker therefore, workers suppose to demand it as it is when do. Moreover, the minimum wage bill was passed into since April 2019 meaning that workers suppose to be asking for 10 months aerials from the governor instead of praising him. Secondly, I had that they also gave him a chieftaincy title of Ekkwueme 1 of Enugu state, please, when did Enugu state become traditional rulers that give titles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mele Kyari: Petrol Subsidy Removed Because Of Fraud / Uche Secondus Refutes Suspension Claims / Adegboruwa: Edo State Is Currently Under Obaseki’s Dictatorship Yoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.