Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

I Was Accused Of Breaking Fred’s Marriage - Ibinabo-fiberesim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Accused Of Breaking Fred’s Marriage - Ibinabo-fiberesim (957 Views)

Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Fred Amata's Daughter Joins Nollywood (Photos) / Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Accused Of Breaking Fred’s Marriage - Ibinabo-fiberesim by amanikondo: 7:40am On Dec 18, 2010
Ibinabo Fiberesima for the first time since her release from prison last year went down the memory lane, explaining the circumstances that led to her Kirikiri journey; the pain, the anguish and the trauma that she went through.Ibinabo’s prison note…
Read more [url]http://thotsandworks.com/topic/56-i-was-accused-of-breaking-fred%E2%80%99s-marriage-ibinabo-fiberesim/[/url]
Re: I Was Accused Of Breaking Fred’s Marriage - Ibinabo-fiberesim by MeGaStReEt: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2010
Ibi, good that you've learnt your lessons

goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Actress And Tell Us: / Timaya Becomes Un Peace Ambassador . / Jay Z' Rocawear Buys Pharrell Williams Billionaire Boys Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.