Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Political Modern Hand Fan - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Political Modern Hand Fan (715 Views)

Mini Rechargeable Hand Fan That Is Foldable.. / Political Campaigns With Customized Wristbands From Brands Nigeria / Quality Wristbands For Political Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Political Modern Hand Fan by opusmedia(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
You can ask me why i said political hand fan.
It's nice as the national cake has been taken over by just few individuals we must not die but leave.

No electricity which was one of the major symbol of political campaigns fine
And as its stands now in Nigeria the temperature at night have gone beyond normal.
I heard.the last person that entered hell have refused to close the gate
Which now made...the thing worse

Not with standing if they open hell,
no light
No fuel
But the good is that you have alternatives..
I mean there's
hope now.

I want to introduce to you a highly durable mobile hand fan that solves the problem of heat of anytime been it:

Mid night,
Early morning
Afternoon heat
Bus heat.... To mention but a few
I have this fan for you now
I have to pertner with China to make this possible and affordable
For you
Chart me up now..
And get ride of any heat...
Coursing you sleepless night.
This fan from me now you get it @ 1500 2800,.... Depending on the duration you want

3 hrs 1500
8 hrs duration 3000
Comes with power bank.
6 hours duration 2800 bigger in size
6hrs duration
Uses

PERSONAL
Souvier

Advantages
It unique
Mobile and smart
Can be used by any gender

We offer discount on wholesale price

Re: Political Modern Hand Fan by ChoCho54(f): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Too much talk for a simple gadget that's already making waves Oga?

(1) (Reply)

Start A Waste Recycling Business / Halsbury's Laws Of England 4th Edition / Don't You Think Myself And You Should Joint Venture On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.