Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Fraud In Maersk Shipping Line. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fraud In Maersk Shipping Line. (810 Views)

How The 80 Arrested For Fraud by FBI Will affect car sales / Grimaldi Shipping Line, Grant Last Opportunity To Importers To Secure Delivery / ***RORO Shipping***U.S.A→→→LAGOS***HAMBURG, ANTWERP→→→LAGOS*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraud In Maersk Shipping Line. by prof22(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
My firm is in to car business. We buy cars from the US and ship to Nigeria. We use the shipping line #Maersk shipping line. Our container got to Nigeria recently and we realised an error was made by the shipping line. Another name was put on our container. The agent could not clear the container because of this error made by Maersk shipping line. We sent an email to them and it took them two weeks to fix this problem when demourage had already accrued. We were asked to pay for their error. The staff are quack. Their customer care are so unprofessional. They are rude. They are fraudulent. I want to make an official report to EFCC please how do I go about? Kindly move this to front page. #FraudInMaerskShippingLineNigeria. #FraudAlert
Re: Fraud In Maersk Shipping Line. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
Find a way to pay for the outstanding bills, afterwards get a lawyer to file a refund claim with them. Don't rely on the EFCC, they can't do much about such cases.
Re: Fraud In Maersk Shipping Line. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Involve any nigerian law agency at your peril.

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!! Sold!!! Few Months Used Toyota Corolla 2004 Available For Sale / Toyota Camry 09 And 011 Both Black For Sale In Amuwo Odofin / 2006 Toyota Corolla Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.