Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,516 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan (22216 Views)

Senators Fume, Demand Scrapping Of AMCON Over N5 Trillion Liabilities / N537m: Donald Duke Considering Out-of-court Talk With AMCON Over Seized Property / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by Susu888(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2020
I started suspecting this guy the moment he turned against buhari for not giving him an appointment!

Now it all makes sense grin.

Many other so called critics like him will soon be exposed by God's grace! Along with our yams that are in their custody!

Patriotism and hero's of democracy my ass!! Its always about personal interests ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by adekolaelect(m): 7:23am On Feb 26, 2020
Shikini:
Buhari's is world's number one hypocrite.
anti corruption is only against perceived political enemies

shut up political slave .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by Vado(m): 7:24am On Feb 26, 2020
It doesn't make sense that the man would owe that much and would still be openly criticising the government he helped bring in. If I were him, I'd go low-key from political affairs siting health reasons.
Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by uvie66: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2020
blaise26abj:
Debtors everywhere. How do these people obtain such huge loans and do not pay back? Sincerely,all these padi padi arrangement has destroyed this country.

He just didn’t find favour in the sight of Buhari . There are people that do and are amassing our common wealth . All of them are the same thig.
Only God knows where these Bankers are trained, because how can you give out 900 million without collateral.

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by blaise26abj(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2020
uvie66:
Only God knows where these Bankers are trained, because how can you give out 900 million without collateral.

It is padi padi arrangement. Politicians and bankers are a marriage born out of greed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by Tareq1105: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2020
jaxxy:

Buba galadima has always stood for the truth right from his cpc days b4 the sham Apc of a party was formed and when Buhari deviated from their original objectives to follow his cabals uncoordinated and conflicting plans, he stood again for the truth and told Buhari to his face. That is what real men and frnds do. Even Buhari’s wife said similar things so this isn’t about buba against Buhari bt valid concerns.

Buhari wud have lost the elections if not for the mass rigging so buba was right eventually.

Pdp also rigged where it's popular it's just that Apc had more governors and states hence more rigging machinery.

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by jaxxy(m): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2020
Tareq1105:

Pdp also rigged where it's popular it's just that Apc had more governors and states hence more rigging machinery.

We are saying thesame thing. I specifically said mass rigging. I am not attacking the judgement or final outcome bt it clearly shows we need electoral reforms. We need to let people know and see and be sure their votes count and nobody robs us of our democracy whether Apc or Pdp.

If not if Pdp shud be in power they will hold all the levers and do what they like, how they like. This is dangerous for democracy and national growth.
Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by techstack: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2020
AerialMapper:
A lot of foolish comments here talking about how he ran to support Atiku in the hope of evading repayment.

Now use that god given brain in your coconut heads... wouldn’t it have been easier for him to stay with the party in power?

We know this is a witch-hunt but zombies will call it every other thing than what it is!

Did collect money or not
Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by Itsme0I: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
post=86961993:

98% actually.

END OF THREAD!!
[/s]
Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by Itsme0I: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
post=86962001:

You are a wise man.
[/s]
Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by AerialMapper: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2020
miqos02:
witch Hunt a man who has been owing since 2011? Bro leave politics aside and lets face the truth.

So it took nine years for AMCON to act? Since 2011, you say? Why didn’t Jonathan use AMCON to hound him then even though he was a critic of that administration? Or will you say AMCON was non existent? Then he went into alliance with the APC and there wasn’t any need to call the debt. He switched allegiance and became a critic of the government in power and then AMCON remembers he is owing.

Bro, you cannot leave politics aside
Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by nedekid: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2020
Jokerman:

That's the worse thing ti happen to someone... Bank loan in Nigeria
Yes oh. A lot of people on this forum weeks back were cursing carbon, omoney, sokoloans and other loaning apps. Loans from apps they cannot pay how much more from banks.
Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2020
wwwihy:
When you see them shouting up and down... you should know that there are skeletons in their cupboards....hence when they are caught....the next thing you will hear .... PERSECUTION

story all this shit is to tie the old man mouth

watch abba kyrai on the beat
Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by AerialMapper: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2020
miqos02:
witch Hunt a man who has been owing since 2011? Bro leave politics aside and lets face the truth.

So it took nine years for AMCON to act? Since 2011, you say? Why didn’t Jonathan use AMCON to hound him then even though he was a critic of that administration? Or will you say AMCON was non existent? Then he went into alliance with the APC and there wasn’t any need to call the debt. He switched allegiance and became a critic of the government in power and then AMCON remembers he is owing.

Bro, you cannot leave politics aside! This is political
Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by Salebo: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2020
Shikini:

A loan that existed around 2003, bought over by AMCON in 2011

Was Buhari PRESIDENT in 2003

You need INTELLECTUAL EXORCISM!!!!!
Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by gawu1: 8:46am On Feb 26, 2020
Stanweezy:
People should think before they type, do you think if this man should be in the camp of Bubu that AMCON will come after him or his company
I think, it is people like you that need to think before typing. Do you think if the man was not pursue by AMCON he would not have remained in the Buhari's camp. Don't you think he might have sought for Buhari protection but he refused him and that could be reason he left the camp?
Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by Salebo: 8:46am On Feb 26, 2020
yanabasee:
I drove passed there today and noticed the changes around the building..,.

I knew it will be a matter of time before Buhari will go after Buba.....
Go after BubaThe loan taken is Buhari's moneyAbi Buhari was PRESIDENT in 2003 when the loan was taken

AMCON that bought over the loan is owned by Buhari

Your cranium is dust filled!
Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by Salebo: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2020
AerialMapper:

Bro, you cannot leave politics aside

You left your brains aside...

Do you know that since 2011 Buba has been begged to pay

So why didn't he pay up a loan gotten in 2003

So if we leave politics aside,who will.pay the 900MDid Buba deny owing any money

So Ifeanyi Ubah,Ben Bruce,Ramaniya Oil and gas was because of politics

Did they deny EVER owing

Your brain is owing you...

No wonder it is punishing your life...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by oz4real83(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2020
GEEBITE:
Words spoken like an uninformed. So long queues translate to poor bank.Do you know how many factors could be responsible for any queue? So when ATM does not dispense cash it means the bank is broke? Laughable!!!
you are the uninformed here and it would have been wiser to have kept your trap shut. Why will a bank have just one atm dispensing and the remaining atms without cash? The same bank will at other times also have all atms working?. Are Atms not supposed to be 24/7 working? Why will some banks only have their atms working only as from 8am after they might have collected cash from customers to fill their atms with? Have you ever been directed by a bank to go to their other branch because they don't have up to the amount u want to withdraw? In my case, I was withdrawing N500,000 for business purpose but I couldn't. Stop saying what u don't know. Not everybody is dull on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by gawu1: 9:09am On Feb 26, 2020
AerialMapper:

Say what you wish about your generation; it is what it is. Note that I am not condoning his action of not repaying his debt but I am also saying that AMCON would not have come for him had he remained in the APC.

That is a witch-hunt. Simple
What if he had paid his debt, would AMCON still have come for him even if he had chosen to identify with APGA?
The fact on ground is that his property is siezed because he refused to pay back a debt.
By you saying he is being witch hunted, even with this fact, invariably mean you are condoning him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by AerialMapper: 9:12am On Feb 26, 2020
gawu1:

What if he had paid his debt, would AMCON still have come for him even if he had chosen to identify with APGA?
The fact on ground is that his property is siezed because he refused to pay back a debt.
By you saying he is being witch hunted, even with this fact, invariably mean you are condoning him.

What if he hadn't paid the debt and was still in the APC; would his property have been seized?

The fact on ground is actually that his property is seized because he became a critic of the government in power

That is a political witch-hunt

QED
Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by gawu1: 9:17am On Feb 26, 2020
jaxxy:

Buba galadima has always stood for the truth right from his cpc days b4 the sham Apc of a party was formed and when Buhari deviated from their original objectives to follow his cabals uncoordinated and conflicting plans, he stood again for the truth and told Buhari to his face. That is what real men and frnds do. Even Buhari’s wife said similar things so this isn’t about buba against Buhari bt valid concerns.

Buhari wud have lost the elections if not for the mass rigging so buba was right eventually.
He left Buhari but joined Atiku?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by AerialMapper: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2020
Salebo:

You left your brains aside...

Do you know that since 2011 Buba has been begged to pay

So why didn't he pay up a loan gotten in 2003

So if we leave politics aside,who will.pay the 900MDid Buba deny owing any money

So Ifeanyi Ubah,Ben Bruce,Ramaniya Oil and gas was because of politics

Did they deny EVER owing

Your brain is owing you...

No wonder it is punishing your life...

Where did this gremlin come out from now oooo?!!
Why should we leave politics aside when it is all politics?
Even if i leave my brain aside, what is left will intellectually destroy you and your fully functional brain
Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by jaxxy(m): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2020
gawu1:

Was Atiku and Buhari not together in 2015 b4??
Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by magzey: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2020
Shikini:

So they should be left to go unscathed just because they are your sponsors grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by lexy2014: 9:45am On Feb 26, 2020
oz4real83:
He is one of the reasons u see long queues in banks because banks have become poor because of bad debts. He is one of the reasons banks charge customers irrelevant bank charges just to cover bad debts. He is one of the reasons u go to Atms and there is no money to dispense. Bunch of criminals.

Do banks experience long queues because of bad debts? Do banks charge exhobitantly because of bad debts? Is it because of bad debts that u go to ATMs and d ATMs didn't dispense?
Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by lexy2014: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2020
gawu1:

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by lexyclasy: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2020
wwwihy:
When you see them shouting up and down... you should know that there are skeletons in their cupboards....hence when they are caught....the next thing you will hear .... PERSECUTION
And you failed to also think that the property is confiscated because they are no longer in good terms due to political differences, is it today that AMCON aware that he owes, park well abeg, they only prosecute perceive enemies and those that criticizes their sorry regime
Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by oz4real83(m): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Do banks experience long queues because of bad debts? Do banks charge exhobitantly because of bad debts? Is it because of bad debts that u go to ATMs and d ATMs didn't dispense?
a bank without strong cash reserve won't have enough cash to give to customers. What will make a bank not to have strong cash reserve? So many reasons of which bad debts are part of them. Bad debts are debts not being serviced by the borrower for many years and the capital isn't even gradually paid back to the bank. When a bank has several big bad debts in its holdings, the bank becomes weak. This weakness can manifest in several ways like what I said in my previous comment. A bank can also not have a strong cash reserve due to bad investments but our concern here is how bad debts limit or reduces the strength of banks.
Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by GEEBITE: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2020
Like I said you are uninformed.Most of those ATMS you see in Nigeria are refurbished and not made specifically for Nigerian environment.They breakdown at will as ATMS have so many sensors and solenoids that dust getting trapped into them make them to malfunction and put them out of service.About cash withdrawal,you are oblivious of the CBN cashless policy .Embrace technology and stop carrying cash up and down like a pepper seller.Most traders in alaba,island markets,tradefair etc have all embraced transfers and e-channels.
You better change your style and quit dishing out insults.
oz4real83:
you are the uninformed here and it would have been wiser to have kept your trap shut. Why will a bank have just one atm dispensing and the remaining atms without cash? The same bank will at other times also have all atms working?. Are Atms not supposed to be 24/7 working? Why will some banks only have their atms working only as from 8am after they might have collected cash from customers to fill their atms with? Have you ever been directed by a bank to go to their other branch because they don't have up to the amount u want to withdraw? In my case, I was withdrawing N500,000 for business purpose but I couldn't. Stop saying what u don't know. Not everybody is dull on this forum.
Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by GEEBITE: 10:10am On Feb 26, 2020
Stop bantering with that uniformed guy,he is punching above his weight category.
lexy2014:

Re: Buba Galadima’s Company Taken Over By AMCON Over ₦900 Million Loan by oz4real83(m): 10:20am On Feb 26, 2020
GEEBITE:
Like I said you are uninformed.Most of those ATMS you see in Nigeria are refurbished and not made specifically for Nigerian environment.They breakdown at will as ATMS have so many sensors and solenoids that dust getting trapped into them make them to malfunction and put them out of service.About cash withdrawal,you are oblivious of the CBN cashless policy .Embrace technology and stop carrying cash up and down like a pepper seller.Most traders in alaba,island markets,tradefair etc have all embraced transfers and e-channels.
You better change your style and quit dishing out insults.
even as cashless as the US and Europe are, there are still several transactions they perform using cash. No country in the world is 100% cashless. Have u ever been in an atm in the morning and there was no money to dispense until after a long time, a cashier goes into the atm room and refills it? The atm within a short time starts displaying unable to dispense until the cashier still goes in again to refill it? The initial cash the cashier puts in wasn't even enough, they keep collecting cash deposits from inside the bank which they keeps refilling their atms with. The same atms u claimed have faulty sensors are being used to perform other transactions apart from cash withdrawal, u can even carry out transfers with the atms. These are symptoms of a weak bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Umar Musa Yar Adua As A Boy / Abacha $300 Million Loot: Twitter Nigeria Reacts / Peter Obi, Obaze And Ifeanyi Uba Hold 7 Hour Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.