Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Please I Need Your Prayer And Piece Of Advice - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need Your Prayer And Piece Of Advice (693 Views)

List Of Projects Coming To EPE!!! Own A Piece Of The Future / Own A Piece Of Land In Island For Outrightly For Just #950k Per Plot / Drop A Piece Of An Advice For Someone Just Starting Their Crypto Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Prayer And Piece Of Advice by Adebasy: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Six weeks ago I got 650 day old broilers( CHI) from my supplier, but lost 437 within 5 day of their arrival, the remaining 213 are the first two picture at six weeks, while the other two picture just arrived today, Though it was a great lost for me I still encouraged myself to purchased another 250 broilers (Fidan).

I'm not new in the business but this is my first time of experiencing such high mortalities, before my birds
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/9b5f4dc56506b49f4427a5e22946d56d

Re: Please I Need Your Prayer And Piece Of Advice by Gwagone: 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
WTF
Bros, please hold on, don't buy yet
Watch these ones grow a bit before buying more
May we not see such lost again ijn
Re: Please I Need Your Prayer And Piece Of Advice by sollex(m): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sorry for the loss @adebasy. it's not easy loosing that much of investment. Please try to get a good WhatsApp poultry group, that you could get urgent help from when you encounter any issues with your birds and also to help monitor your progress too. You could also learn from others too with similar situations as well.

(1) (Reply)

Nairex Income Technology / How To Trade Crypto Currencies With Bitcoin And Make Daily Profit Like An Expert / Copy , Paste And Profit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.