Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Lying For A Living: How Lagos ‘corporate Beggars’ Fleece Unsuspecting Residents - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lying For A Living: How Lagos ‘corporate Beggars’ Fleece Unsuspecting Residents (206 Views)

Stop Giving Beggars Small, Dirty Money - Alfa Chemistry Tells Nigerians (Video) / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lying For A Living: How Lagos ‘corporate Beggars’ Fleece Unsuspecting Residents by CrispyLiz(f): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Lying for a living: How Lagos ‘Corporate Beggars’ fleece unsuspecting residents of their money with pathetic stories

About 8:00 am on a Monday morning, Tayo, as he simply identified himself, tried to meander his way through a thick line of people along a pedestrian bridge at Ojodu-Berger area of Lagos, Nigeria’s economic hub.

Clad in a well-ironed long-sleeved shirt, a black trouser and a neatly polished black shoe, his look suggests that of someone on an official assignment racing against time.

As he sauntered through the crowd of residents rushing to their various destinations, he looked very observant, trying to sift his potential ‘client’.

“Oga, can you help me with any amount? I work in Ibadan but I visit my people in Lagos on weekends. I was robbed this morning on my way to the park and was dispossessed of the money of what I had on me,”

Read more: https://www.crispng.com/lying-for-a-living-how-lagos-corporate-beggars-fleece-unsuspecting-residents-of-their-money-with-pathetic-stories/

(1) (Reply)

WINNER!! Fiscanloaded Wins "Best Entertainment Blog Of The Year And ..... / FG Commissions $1bn Made In Nigeria Vehicles / Governor Oyetola Commend Tampan Expresses Readiness To Partner Association On Cu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.