Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Amanda Black Shares Stunning Visuals For ‘ndizele Wena’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amanda Black Shares Stunning Visuals For ‘ndizele Wena’ (411 Views)

Davido, His Mother's Only Sister, Dupe & Amanda At Hailey Adeleke's 1st Birthday / Amanda, Davido's Baby Mama Wants To Get Pregnant Again [PICS] / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amanda Black Shares Stunning Visuals For ‘ndizele Wena’ by Deborahjohn(f): 12:50am On Feb 26, 2020

Amanda Black Shares Stunning Visuals for ‘Ndizele Wena’

Watch Amanda Black’s new music video for ‘Ndizele Wena.’

South African singer Amanda Black recently released visuals for her latest single “Ndizele Wena.” The track is a love song in which she promises to stay with her lover through all the ups and downs. She sings in the first verse:

“Sometimes it’s push and pull/ But, I never wanna lose you, I don’t want to/ Oh baby/ Ndithanda wena wedwa/ And though it’s not always easy/ Just know I love you/ I really do/ Ndingowakho/ And all I want you to know”

The song was treated to a fitting visual directed by Joburg-based filmmaker Kuda Jemba. The clip shows performance scenes of the artist which intercut with a scene of a man and a woman who are thrilled by each other.

The visual is as minimalist as the song, which is built on a mellow piano. The video was filmed in the vicinity of a waterfall as if to represent the purity of love.

“Ndizele Wena” is a single from Amanda Black’s latest album, Power which was released in 2019. The 18-track project was the musician’s sophomore, a follow-up to 2016’s Amazulu. Power is the first album Amanda released independently since leaving the label Ambitiouz Entertainment which released her debut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jpyhQYoyno

https://joburgmp3.com/gist/amanda-black-shares-stunning-visuals-ndizele-wena/

(1) (Reply)

Video : Davido Introduces New Kid, Bolaji To 30billion Gang / Happy Independence Day To My Ghanaian Fanz������� / Chloroquine A Treatment To Coronavirus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.