Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV (56014 Views)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) / Lady Stole N250,000 From A Boutique In Lekki, Lagos. Captured On CCTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV by Ucee1999: 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
OP

Re: A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV by ForbesHomesNG(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
jeffizy:
Sensational and untrue headline.

In Nigeria, Area Boys are street urchins who live on the fast lane and are violent in conduct.

I didn't see anyone that fits into that category in this video.
Re: A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV by TechshopNG: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
capturing this was only possible with the aid of the CCTV camera, sometimes, we really don't need to be in problem before the needful be done. Security is a very important issue in todays world and it's importance can not be overemphasized.

https://techshopng.com/ covers you on all CCTV Cameras and many other Technical equipment. And guess, what, there's a bonus attached once you shop on our website.

Go ahead now and make your order, home delivery is also available. You can put a call to me on whatsApp 08177698011.

Re: A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV by nedekid: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
post=86969513:
This is the importance of CCTV.

Just imagine if it is available in many locations around the country (or using Lagos as a yardstick).

In saner climes,
This makes the works of police men/detectives easier,
it solves 70% of a particular crime already.

And apart from capturing moments like this,
it also let people behave well and not to commit any crime when they know they are being watched by unseen eyes.

Slow and steady we will get to a New and better Nigeria.

You are 100% spot on too.
Tell darling daddy to install it naa, and sweet mummy to fix electricity to power it.

1 Like

Re: A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV by Raypawer(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
When God wants to do something, that is how it works

God has marked the man for Favour and safety

jeffizy:
Sensational and untrue headline.

In Nigeria, Area Boys are street urchins who live on the fast lane and are violent in conduct.

I didn't see anyone that fits into that category in this video.
Re: A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV by Legendguru: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
Fake , robbery in daylight clout video
Re: A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV by TechshopNG: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2020
Thank goodness for the power of CCTV Cameras, sincerely the job of surveillance cannot be overemphazied most especially in a country like Nigeria where many things go wrong and white is easily painted into black.

Try to get cameras into your apartment and offices, they are not only needed but very effective. To get an idea of prices of cameras, visit https://techshopng.com/ and be sure to get the best of service. You can also chat me for more questions https:///2348177698011?text=I%20need%20more%20information%20concerning%20your%20products.

Cheers!
Re: A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV by STRENGTHesq(m): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2020
goaldynman:

If she is your younger sister, will you give such silly advice?
undecided
Re: A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV by legendarystar: 5:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
iso604:

Was happy in father's day?

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos) / Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa / Igbariam Attack: Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Killing COOU University Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.