Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** (5962 Views)

Deji Akinyanju Is The Founder of Chicken Republic / Chief M.A. Obagun Is Dead. Founder Of Onward Paper Mill Dies At The Age Of 91 / Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by SavageMaster: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
thesicilian:

You guys should stop this FTC nonsense.

As you no make FTC. Sorry bro.

Manage Second To Comment (STC) grin
Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by Morris2967(m): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
I will be very happy to meet with you one on one face to face I have done a great great job in terms of prompt information delivery. I am Morris I will like to meet you
Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by oboy81: 4:08am On Feb 27, 2020
Does Nairaland have any Physical Office?
Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by gnykelly(m): 4:54am On Feb 27, 2020
OcVoice:
If not for his stubbornness, even twitter no go see nairaland back.

He's just lucky to have a rich dad. Some of us don't have any single support, but we still gon be successful. Isha allah

His dad owns a very big school at ota. Very wealthy man. My oga's daughter attends the school.

he was way ahead of his time.
as at when he launch the website...most of us were lining up in cafe to check mails... he already knew what internet was and know how to build a website with it... he is in the league of Mark Zuckerberg...if was to be in the USA

1 Like

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by gnykelly(m): 4:59am On Feb 27, 2020
johnwarax:
God bless seun
he doesn't believe in your version of God.
Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by colestephan86: 5:31am On Feb 27, 2020
OcVoice:
If not for his stubbornness, even twitter no go see nairaland back.

He's just lucky to have a rich dad. Some of us don't have any single support, but we still gon be successful. Isha allah

His dad owns a very big school at ota. Very wealthy man. My oga's daughter attends the school.

This is the most stupid comment ever. The guy lunch nairaland when there were no smartphones.
So tell me the link

1 Like

Re: Meet The Founder Of Nairaland...**seun Osewa** by johnwarax(m): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2020
Any version of God he believes that works for him should bless him for this masterpiece.

gnykelly:

he doesn't believe in your version of God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Multiple Taxation, Port Gridlocks, Over-Regulation Hurting Manufacturing - CEOs / Suggest A Name For A New Toilet Roll Company. / Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.