Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Why Don't More Businesses Succeed With Affiliate Marketing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Don't More Businesses Succeed With Affiliate Marketing? (579 Views)

How Can I Leverage Fiverr To Help Businesses Succeed And Get Paid / Why Don't Poorer Countries Just Print More Money. (photos) / How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't More Businesses Succeed With Affiliate Marketing? by IsuaWP: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2020
Because affiliate marketing is not as easy as many make it sound. You can be lucky to get traffic VERY FAST which you can leverage on it.

In essence, if you have traffic, Affiliate marketing is like a Candy Crush Game. Very simple - but not easy. However, you will be happy you had one.

If you have the traffic, all you need to do is provide value to your readers. You can take a look at my blog to see samples of my blog posts.

What is your take?

Re: Why Don't More Businesses Succeed With Affiliate Marketing? by JustinOwen(m): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2020
Patience and focus is the key bro....
A lot of people lack the patience when it comes to internet marketing. Yes, it is good that you start making as little as $10/day when you start but do not expect the $100/day mark in just few days from starting.
Another thing is focus. You need to find a strategy that works and concentrate on it fully until it starts yielding for you. Lots of people keep jumping from one shiny object to another looking for the gold mine. It doesn't work that way and you will rarely succeed online if you are not focused.

I have a link on my signature for anyone who's ready and determined to make money online or looking for a side hustle. Good luck
Re: Why Don't More Businesses Succeed With Affiliate Marketing? by IsuaWP: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Thanks, you are right. For all those that want to try it out. See how to make your first #50,000 online in case you wanna try it out yourself.

(1) (Reply)

International Women's Day Free Digital Training For Women / Blco Available For Ready,willing And Able Buyers / Extract Soap - Victor Oscar Plastics & Packaging Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.