Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,830 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Emeka Ihedioha's Demands Before The Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha's Demands Before The Supreme Court (1147 Views)

Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ihedioha's Demands Before The Supreme Court by Enyibaba: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2020
Rt.Hon. Emeka Ihedioha's oration before the Supreme Court.

1. Uzodinma was not APC candidate & was not a candidate of any party in the 9th March Governorship election in Imo State based on the judgement of the same Supreme Court on 20th December 2019.

2. Uche Nwosu was declared as the rightful candidate of APC & AA and was disqualified for double candidature.

3. APC couldn’t have produced 2 candidates in one election.

4. Supreme Court have no powers to allocate votes to any candidate.

5. Supreme Court have no power to increase the number of people accredited by INEC.

6. Somebody that was not a candidate cannot be winner of an election he was not a candidate.

7. Nigerian Police have no powers to
organize elections in Nigeria.

8. Results tendered by a police officer cannot be admitted in any court as exhibit as he was not INEC officer.

Based on the above facts that are still subsisting Ihedioha & PDP have applied for review & he might return to his office as the elected Governor of Imo State.

#Istand4justice
#Bringbackimomandate

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha's Demands Before The Supreme Court by Eteka1(m): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2020
If this is what they are really telling the Court, then I laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha's Demands Before The Supreme Court by gunuvi(m): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2020
Eteka1:
Is that not the truth?
But why are some of you trying to support a bad precedence for Nigeria. Mind you this useless judgement have finally buried the little remaining revered image of the highest court.
Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha's Demands Before The Supreme Court by kutchs: 10:53am On Feb 26, 2020
Eteka1:
Can you fault any of the submissions by Ihedioha and PDP? Don't just laugh, fault them.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha's Demands Before The Supreme Court by JusticeSeeker: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2020
I am not a lawyer but if truly this is what Ihedioha has to demand then, it's ridiculous. Considering some of those demands by the Supreme court will amount to a consideration of an election case outside the constitutional 180 days which seems to be impossible for the Supreme court to do. I thought Ihedioha has discovered a misrepresented fact like the result sheets of the 388 polling units he and INEC refused to present though they collaborated to cancel without cogent reasons.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha's Demands Before The Supreme Court by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
shocked
Re: Emeka Ihedioha's Demands Before The Supreme Court by yarimo(m): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
IHEDIOHA just go and prepare for 2027 imo state governorship election and stop fooling yourself around.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha's Demands Before The Supreme Court by Okwyjesus(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
Eteka1:

If you are laughing at this submission then you may be laughing at your ignorant.

Irrespective of the party, Ihedioha have a case.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha's Demands Before The Supreme Court by darlingbobo(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
These reasons will make the Supreme Court kill the appeal faster.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? / Islamic Sect Leader Imam Sani Yahaya Jingir Defies Government; Holds Jumat Praye / The Government Of Photoshop Is Gone Forever ~by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(leader Of Ipob)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.