Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Dele Momodu Resigns From Labour Party! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Resigns From Labour Party! (490 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Chukwa Umunna Withdraws From Labour Leadership Race / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Resigns From Labour Party! by albertini: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2010
SO, I have been hearing rumours about what was going on over there at Labour Party, I heard the Party's National Chairman Barr. Dan Nwayanwu claimed that Dele Momodu's Presidential Campaign only existed on the Internet n oda stuffs,, lol, Then Yesterday I got this message on my mail from His Campaign Organisation Coordinator,

Today, Dele Momodu resigned from his membership of the Labour Party (LP) after several attempts to reason with the party leadership on the need to field a candidate for the 2011 presidential election, failed. His decision to leave the Labour Party (LP) is based purely on principle as the party is now being dangled like a carrot in the face of the highest bidders.

Only last week, the party's National Chairman - Barr. Dan Nwanyanwu announced to the media that his mandate in 2011 is not to field a presidential candidate.

We urge all supporters and members of Team Dele Momodu not to panic as Bashorun Dele Momodu's presidential aspiration is still very in tact. His choice of a new party will be announced shortly. Please visit www.saharareporters.com for the full details of his resignation.

God bless you, God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Plot To Disqualify Atiku / Pdp Yanks Off Results Of Opinion Poll That Put Atiku Ahead Of Jonathan / Wanted 1636 People For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.