Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Head Of Corporations, Employees, Housewives, Husbands, And Teens, Let's Gather - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Head Of Corporations, Employees, Housewives, Husbands, And Teens, Let's Gather (568 Views)

Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse / Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Head Of Corporations, Employees, Housewives, Husbands, And Teens, Let's Gather by SRK1(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2020
Hi,

Sorry for calling on your attention in your busy time, but it's because I have a good news for you. It's more like a wonderful news actually!

But before I proceed to reveal this amazing good news, I need you to please confirm if you belong to any of the following categories (If you do not belong, I sincerely apologize for the waste of time. But if you do, then you must standby and continue reading, because like I said, this may end up being the most important message you will ever read!):

Are you in a situation of wanting to earn more than you currently do?
Do you want to learn how to be friendly and win more friends, business contacts, and enjoy your life more?
Do you want to learn about what really matters in life out of all the things God created, including money, sex, friends, and happiness?
Do you want to learn how to make celebrities become your personal friend?
Do you want to learn how to correct your children and wife/husband with love, because you have heard that scolding isn't the best method?
Do you want to learn how to stop losing valuable employees?
Do you want to learn how to close sales or sell anything easily (this is especially valuable to you if you're a copywriter or salesman)?
Do you want to learn to make people like you INSTANTLY, for the purpose of winning more business, wooing a girl, or for any other purposes?

Did you say you belong to one of those groups? Yes? Good. Now over to revealing what all this fuss is about!

You see, I created a fantastic product that solves all of the above problems at once. Won't you agree that such a product should be categorized as fantastic or even groundbreaking? Yes, that's actually what this product is.

It addresses all the problems, but not without requiring work on your part. But you won't have to do much work either. All you will have to do is open Adobe PDF reader on you phone and scroll to the section that addresses your problem and read on how to solve it. In fact, the product is a checklist. It contains the do's and don't's of human handling. Like I said, you can solve all of the above problems using this checklist.

Now, take a moment to reflect. Fix in your mind eyes that big problem of yours that you're tying to solve. Think about how it has been costing you money, friends, business, and giving you headaches. Now ask yourself sincerely, "How much will I be willing to spend to learn how to solve this my problem in a way as to achieve my desired goal without causing rancor?"

Have you, please, done that? I trust you have!

Now the amazing thing is, I will release this checklist to you for only a measly N500! Hold on, the offer doesn't end there! In fact, I won't be collecting the N500 from you until you have read the checklist and agreed it helps you to solve your problem!

Great deal, did I hear you say! Okay, contact me on WhatsApp right away to get this all-conquering checklist according to the promise I made (09096416132; WhatsApp message).

Have I started to live up to the promise I made at the beginning of this letter?

Ha ha! I thought so.

Now, listen. I cannot possibly hope to sell a product on such an important matter without giving you an hint of what to expect. For this reason, I am pasting on this page the shortest of all the 7 checklists so you can determine for yourself whether this product is indeed for you or not:

"RULE 7: BE SYMPATHETIC WITH PEOPLE'S IDIOSYNCRASIES AND THEY WILL BE MAGNANIMOUS OR BECOME YOUR FRIEND
Jesus, "Agree with thine adversary quickly."

The policeman, being human, wanted a feeling of importance; so when I began to condemn myself, the only way he could nourish his self-
esteem was to take the magnanimous attitude of showing mercy.

Say about yourself all the derogatory things you know the other person is thinking or wants to say or intends to say - and say them before that person has a chance to say them.

When we are right, let's try to win people gently and tactfully to our way of thinking, and when we are wrong, let's admit our mistakes
quickly and with enthusiasm.

“By becoming interested in the cause, we are less likely to dislike the effect.”

Sympathize with people's idiosyncrasies. [People are mostly doing what they have to do anyway.]

Don't blame anyone. This is how to return kindness for insult too.

I had the satisfaction of controlling my temper, the satisfaction of returning kindness for an insult.

------

In fact, the other 6 checklists are not more polished than that, except that they are sometimes 3 to 5 times longer. So, if you decide, this is still for you, contact me right away at (09096416132; WhatsApp message only).

Onward!

Now, in the comment section, tell me the specific problems you're currently facing as it relates to the difficulty of handling human and let me, along with those who have purchased this checklist, and our grandfathers in the house reply you with how to handle such situation in a friendly and effective way.

Also, please share your unique experiences of how you've been able to handle delicate situations. At the end, I hope we can develop this thread and make it active like those "treasury bill" or "job scam alert" threads. Please let's do this! Shall we?

Lastly, I must confess, this product is in fact a summary of How to Win Friends and Influence People.

But hold on.

How many of us have read this book and felt like there're just too many principles to master? How many of us will, in all truthfulness, embrace a checklist that's not more than 7 pointers that address the whole topics without leaving any information out? Don't you agree it is easier to refer back to a 2000 words checklist as compared to 80,000 words ebook? So, this product definitely fills a need and serves a useful purpose.

Use it, if you like, as a replacement for the main book. But I suggest you use it as a complement.

The product contains 7 checklists for getting all of the above promise (that is, the promise of gaining more friends, business, love in the family, and so on), and they contain direct quotes from the book with little to no sentences of my own. I thought it would be better to keep things that way, for the main reasons of keeping the message forcible and keeping things short.

Again, contact on 09096416132 (WhatsApp message only), and, remember, you only pay if you're satisfied!

(1) (Reply)

Know About Janitorial Services / How To Make Black Soap - Victor Oscar Plastics & Packaging Company / Recommendation For Real Estate Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.