Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (181 Views)

Madonna University: Justice For Stephanie Who Died On Campus / Justice For Toochukwu Okafor / How To Get To Institute Of Criminal Justice And Criminology, Festac From Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by charity22: 9:35am On Feb 26, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2020
Any eyewitness to this crime?
Re: . by JubrinElSudan: 9:45am On Feb 26, 2020
So of all the agents, it was he you decided to use knowing your history with him

1 Like

Re: . by bigiyaro(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2020
babe this your story no make sense.
Re: . by NkShallom(f): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2020
bigiyaro:
babe this your story no make sense.
Thank you, I thought I was the only one that noticed. How can you send money to a man you're having issues with, how did he know you current address too, I believe you are not a fool.

2 Likes

Re: . by osmosis101(m): 10:14am On Feb 26, 2020
no.1------stupidity dey run for ur veins...person dey toast u,u no gree and u still get the mind to send him money make he find house for you...........my sister,u need apply for some senses
no.2------is he truly HOD.or just a lecturer?because this beating of a thing.hod is a highly respected rank in any dept...and no HOD dare do that enter hostel dey beat lady.....
no.3------concerning the beating,you never said what you said that made him angry......i know you are a lady and you would have rant everywhere about you money.......whereas you are as empty as beer bubbles
no.4------find a strong boyfriend over there i think u understand what i mean as STRONG ..........if you know you know............
no 5------if you are truly a student you need to know ur student right..............with proper evidences probably voice call records,transaction records and so on.....i think you need to report him to the admin or senate....not on NAIRALAND

nb....before you complain or report you must have concrete EVIDENCES

MY SISTER GET BRAIN SMALL,PLEASE

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Hate!!! / How To Create The Perfect Research Hypothesis For Your Academic Research Project / TOP 15 CBSE School In Gwalior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.