Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing (123155 Views)

NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) / Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing / A Singer On Stage Stopped By Babcock Staff For 'Indecent' Outfit (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by Reference(m): 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
Commentor:

I had my masters degree in UK, please state where you were educated?

I can say that I have seen miniskirts, tight wears, short cut tops but never a case of intimidation.

Give us examples of a secular university in the west that mandates a girl cannot dress as this lady did.

Why not show us how naked you were in your classes. People just come up to tell all sort of stories thinking others are clowns. Everyone has a tolerance level for self expression or whatever you call it nd the liberties any man should enjoy will always be held in context anywhere in the world.

Simply show me the most extreme you have seen or done.

5 Likes

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by Commentor: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
Reference:

Why not show us how naked you were in your classes. People just come up to tell all sort of stories thinking others are clowns.

I should have been snapping random pictures of ladies in class just so you can jerk off abi?

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
golddeejay:
Their school, their rules. His lecture room, his rules. Though i see nothing indecent in her dressing but we see things differently. Maybe the lecturer is seeing things. Since she are not the only girl in the class, dress to fit in while still fashionable. No issue here, except something is brewing underneath.
The lecturer was just distracted by the bright colours and decided to be stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by tricksters: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
medTechworld:
i see nothing wrong here.... maybe the lady in question turned down his proposal... undecided
but if the same man start fucqing her from her tempting outfit your father will start seeing plenty things wrong in that ba ?

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by Tonnyray: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
Commentor:
I know for sure we did not invent shirt and trousers.
Well I'm glad you were careful enough not to stick your neck out for the white man. These things have evolved and the very first evidence actually dates back to some Asian civilization. The fact that education here is what was bundled upon us by the westerners gives them the advantage of twisting facts of history to make us believe they are all in all. Every civilization passed something on to the next to build upon so it is completely stupid for one to ascribe omniscience to a particular race or people.

3 Likes

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by Panthera92: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
from the way she is struggling to cover her overlapping boobs, you can tell her dressing is indecent. Resist the devil and She will flee from you. The Lecturer did well by resisting her otherwise we will be hearing stories like "He wants to sleep with me before he will pass me" Nice one.
Man shall not live by breast Alone

4 Likes

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by IsaacRocks(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Bush lecturer.

His education is a waste just like ishaq akintola, something tells me that lecturer is a member of APC undecided
If your daughter dress that way, will you allow her ?
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
Reference:

Oga. Sexual harassment is on the front burner in college business these past few months so you expect that consciousness will remain high for the forseeable future until incidents are brought under control and calm is restored.

Everyone in the community wil be looking to protect his position and be sen to take action where possible. When the ill wind has blown over then a nude student can be seen on the laps of a lecturer in his office and no one will bother since that is what you call respect.

Like I will always tell one of my Portharcourt friends on the terrible menace of police, SARS and checkpoints that we all dislike the police so ifvwe want them off the streets and out of our faces we will have to appeal to the society to quit committing crime, simple.

If lecturers donot take action they will continue to be victims of themselves. Since like I said, our society has decided that 'the offering of a bribe is not a crime, just the taking'.

All this talk because of cold shoulder top and coloured hair. The lecturer is just one of those CAC church 'saint by day & pervert by night'. He probably preaches in his church dt coloured hair is demon possessed. Na dem.
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by Arewa6: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
‪By the 1950’s it was clear to the colonial masters that Africans will no longer tolerate inequality in their own countries. ‬
‪ ‬
‪Watch Amazing summary ☀️���‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUHVEwlqFYg
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by Commentor: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
Tonnyray:
Well I'm glad you were careful enough not to stick your neck out for the white man. These things have evolved and the very first evidence actually dates back to some Asian civilization. The fact that education here is what was bundled upon us by the westerners gives them the advantage of twisting facts of history to make us believe they are all in all. Every civilization passed something on to the next to build upon so it is completely stupid for one to ascribe omniscience to a particular race or people.

This topic is about "decent" dressing or lack thereof.

I make bold to say, no Nigerian lecturer would attend these world renowned institutions and suggest same about students or colleagues.

The university is not a place to subdue creativity or independence.

This lady is not naked and I wouldn't notice her should she walk past me because there is not enough to consider her indecently dressed.

This is a gross abuse of power and certainly one not in tune with academia or the 21st century.
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by Glare247(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Bush lecturer.

His education is a waste just like ishaq akintola, something tells me that lecturer is a member of APC undecided
U are a disgrace to the society !!!!!

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by Abimbolasam(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
I think the lecturer should concentrate more on his teaching than what she’s wearing. I don’t really see anything bad in her dress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by golddeejay(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
Stevecovey:

The lecturer was just distracted by the bright colours and decided to be stupid.
I agree with been distracted. But about been stupid, I don't think so. It is his class, it is simpler and better to eliminate the distraction.
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by Galadimabawa: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Just watch the video, but if really you are comfortable in that your dress why then are you struggling to hold them together as you are making the video?
Hnmm whe tin I know self.

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by blackboy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
Discipline needs to be instilled in our institutions of higher learning. Decency has gone to the wind. Female students are (many) into prostitution or immortality and the guyz into cultism drugs and sexual perverse ness. Lecturers keep quiet because they are major beneficiaries of the decadence. This lecturer just trying to help her maybe was too far but it's a warning to watch what you wear to my class. I'm not like the other lecturers

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by Monday60655(m): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
Your speech is also indecent
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Nothing wrong with the dress. No boob's showing so? I am confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by Merrymen1(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mr lecturer, leave the poor girl to learn jor, ain't you seen far more indecent dressing than this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Alberta123:
If he had invited you over to his office and rape you, you'll be the one to come on social media to cry wolf.

A dress that might look appropriate on a lady might look sexy on another especially if you're busty.

He's probably feeling some konji reaction by the way you dressed and decided to go the "Adeboye" way .
was he employed by the school to stare at big breast or to impact knowledge??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by Merrymen1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
was he employed by the school to stare at big breast or to impact knowledge??
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by Tallesty1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
Alberta123:
If he had invited you over to his office and rape you, you'll be the one to come on social media to cry wolf.
This is lame and irritating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by zeuss: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
medTechworld:
i see nothing wrong here.... maybe the lady in question turned down his proposal... undecided

They have started.

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by Brightgem(f): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
Respects to Dele Oke in TVC Jos that year, you dress anyhow you gerrout. His class his rules.

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
Merrymen1:
Gbam!!!
its either the lecturer is a muslim or one of these men who attend churches like deeper life,jehovas witness or MFM. na them. grin grin
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by otunbalong: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
If your lecturer says 'indecent', just take it that way. You still kon come online post am again? You get mind o as a final year student. Hmm

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by WildChild00(m): 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
Architectben34:
There is nothing wrong in their dressing na

Do youuu want mass erection inside the classroom? ,grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by Peezzy(f): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
na from gate this one go bounce if na unilorin. You still get mind enter hall sef

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Emily22:
I rem i was sent out of lecture room because I was looking at the window ...atleast, sweet chikas are passing na

Boring lecture

If you stare at the lecturer too much, next thing you will hear is "you, stand up, The criticisms leveled against the Land use decree notwithstanding,it has its own merits. Tell me the merits and the advantages"

Even criticism, I don't know talkless of merit

All HAIL PROFESSOR OMOLE F.K
S.E.T FUTA

Yayyyy

Omo FUTA re ooo.

Archi or URP dept?
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by Beetobee(f): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
What's the raving and ranting for? You are addressed by the way you dress. In Nigerian Law School, the security personnel are always at the entrance of the lecture theater to ensure strict adherence to the dress code. I remember when Rear Admiral Mike Akhigbe, one time number two citizen in Nigeria almost missed being called to Bar because of his trousers.
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by 77up(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
Emily22:
I rem i was sent out of lecture room because I was looking at the window ...atleast, sweet chikas are passing na

Boring lecture

If you stare at the lecturer too much, next thing you will hear is "you, stand up, The criticisms leveled against the Land use decree notwithstanding,it has its own merits. Tell me the merits and the advantages"

Even criticism, I don't know talkless of merit

All HAIL ****FUTA

edit that name pls grin
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by Kuficking: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wow
Re: UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing by LegendaryLover(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Shariah Lecturer is trying to Islamatize the school. We need Christianization lecturers that will allow our children to walk naked.

mumu.
If u'd like to see how christians are meant to dress on campus, go to Covenant University.
stop spitting trash online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Direct Entry Admission 2015 / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.