Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Wish To Get Married After My Waec, A Husband Is Better Than A Degree - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wish To Get Married After My Waec, A Husband Is Better Than A Degree (1050 Views)

Ka3na Under Fire For Revealing She's Still Married After Claiming She's Divorce / Secondary School Students Get Married After Dating For Two Weeks (photos) / 6 Bbnaija Stars That Got Married After The Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish To Get Married After My Waec, A Husband Is Better Than A Degree by oluwafemme129(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2020
A young calaber girl from Nigeria by name Idongesit Martins has taken to Facebook to share her clear intentions, saying that, after her West African Examination Council Exams (WAEC), she wishes to get married and that a husband is better than a degree.

IN HER WORDS; I WISH TO GET MARRIED IMMEDIATELY AFTER MY WAEC, A HUSBAND IS BETTER THAN A DEGREE.

The question on everyone's lips is that, why are these teenage girls who should be thinking of graduating from secondary school with high grades and high institution with first class so they can impact their generation be thinking of men at this tender age?

Re: I Wish To Get Married After My Waec, A Husband Is Better Than A Degree by boylemonade(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2020
Hmmm i don't know what to say.
Maybe the person below me have something to talk for the matter.
Re: I Wish To Get Married After My Waec, A Husband Is Better Than A Degree by NobleAngell(f): 11:13am On Feb 26, 2020
Beauty-miss-road. I pity the man already. She'll be 100% a liability even if she ends up getting a degree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish To Get Married After My Waec, A Husband Is Better Than A Degree by Jochabed(f): 11:15am On Feb 26, 2020
Whatever works for you. Some marry early and it works out, some do and it doesn't. It's not about when you marry, it's about Who and Why you get married.
Re: I Wish To Get Married After My Waec, A Husband Is Better Than A Degree by bluebay(m): 11:16am On Feb 26, 2020
Stupidity in highest order
Re: I Wish To Get Married After My Waec, A Husband Is Better Than A Degree by nlPoster: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2020
She looks Calabar in the first picture and Yoruba in the second.

As per her choices, she could get her degree if or when she wants to.
Re: I Wish To Get Married After My Waec, A Husband Is Better Than A Degree by donbachi(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2020
I sorry 4 u...no be everyday hunter dey catch meat...but man wey him wife sabi fish..get hope...get urself a degree my sister,even na on garri frying 4rm any university or college of agriculture.
Re: I Wish To Get Married After My Waec, A Husband Is Better Than A Degree by LordIsaac(m): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2020
It's because degree certificates no longer have value in today's Nigeria. Some husbands are more valuable! grin

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Get Married After My Waec, A Husband Is Better Than A Degree by ArcFresky(m): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2020
grin and become dependent on the man?

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Biography, Age, Early Life, Family, Education, Career, Net Worth / History Of Ikogosi Warm Spring - Fact You Must Know / ‘chioma Has Moved Out Of Davido House To Her Fathers House’ – Kemi Olunloyo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.