Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

At 69, Sir Marc Wabara Still Stands Tall Like An Iroko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At 69, Sir Marc Wabara Still Stands Tall Like An Iroko (371 Views)

Adolphus Wabara Buries Wife In Abia, As Ikpeazu, Uzodinma Mourn (Pictures) / Felicia, Adolphus Wabara’s Wife Dies At 69 / Atiku: Ahmed Joda’s Death Fall Of An Iroko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At 69, Sir Marc Wabara Still Stands Tall Like An Iroko by OBAMAIGBO: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2020
Starring at his face then, it was easy to mistake his age. But there was something unmistakable about him: his passion for motherland Nigeria. He had dissected the country's challenges, expressed profound concerns about the spate of insecurity and proffered practical solutions to the economic and social challenges facing it.

In the course of today's conversation I asked him what message he had for Nigerians at this critical moment in the nation's history. He spoke with firm conviction and a sense of optimism.

"We must learn to love and accept one another as Nigerians," he says. "And our leaders should lead and govern with the fear of God. Without God, we can do nothing."
Read more here: http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/b7d0327e19da382e73609cf1a5b156f5?country=za&language=en&share=1&client=

(1) (Reply)

Survival In The Aftermath Of The Fall Of Biafra | Ekwensi & Ikoku Interviews | A / There's Nothing Anyone Can Do If I Make My Son The Chief Of Staff - Akeredolu / Akeredolu Says There’s Nothing Anybody Can Do Appointing Son As Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.