Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam (1285 Views)

Awana Gaidam, Boko Haram Bomb Maker, Dies After Stepping On IED He Planted / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by SanusiGworo: 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
What's next, Shekau as defence minister?
I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Mainstream Politics –Senator Gaidam

The lawmaker said this while addressing journalists at a press conference in Abuja on Tuesday.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/02/25/i-want-repentant-boko-haram-members-enter-mainstream-politics-%E2%80%93senator-gaidam

Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by Blackking98(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
Lol. This particular senator is not normal honestly. How are we not sure he's a Nigerian senator in the day and Boko Haram apologists at night?

1 Like

Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by Righteousness89(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
What a World ?
Anyway, they are already in the Government...

1 Like

Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by PapaBaby: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
Yes o make them politicians
Nothing new here.
In Lagos Tinubu is preparing number 1 Agbero (MC Oluomo) to take over if Sanwo Olu fxxk up.

This is Nigeria...

Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
God can you just resurrect Lord Luguard, we want to give him a proper mob beating send forth before setting him ablaze back to hell
Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by happy200(m): 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
Oga senator the era of drama and plays are gone o.
Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by OTayobami(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
This one na senator from the pit of hell, ehn! Yes! The hell wey that particular heat dey pass to come worry us for naija these past few days

Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by omowolewa: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
People will not understand that this man is speaking under duress.

God have mercy

1 Like

Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by Fasindo: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
shocked

We already have them enough in politics.
Both the Buhari and Tanko has the same ideology with Boko boysi

Buhari is an Islamic fundamentalist
Tanko is also fighting for Islamic supremacy

Its in National Assembly that we ar free

1 Like

Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by saaron(m): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
Total division of Nigeria is the only way to secure our children and unborn generation.
Northern Nigeria is a security risk for all of us. They are sponsors and supporters of boko haram terrorist. The same terrorist they claimed are not true muslims.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

5 Likes

Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by Racoon(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
Just hear the shitcrap this idiot is saying.Any wonder the self-created BH carnage refused to end? Abeg divide this damned contraption called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by EdoPrince93(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
Nigeria is working.... shocked
Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by SciLab: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ok.

Shekau for President, al-barnawi for VP.

nigeria will be great again and 'our darling daddy' will be happy.
Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by SciLab: 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu needs to get Trump's and other US leaders personal emails and keep tagging information like this, so that Americans can see the kind of danger Eastern Christian Nigeria is faced with.

Na only to divide from these northern Abokkis fit save our unborn generation from the looming danger ahead.

If you know you are Igbo and an American citizen you are the only hope of saving Ndigbo from this danger. Call your US Senators and Congressmen and write them letters soliciting their support for Biafra in the interest of humanity.

These evil northern mullahs can only be called to order to allow common sense prevail by staying on their own with their own sharia whatever by a higher power, United States. Even buhari shits in his pants when Trump raises a finger.

Time is now Biko nu!
Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by VisioDirect: 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
When we this force union be dissolved
Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by ERockson: 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
There are lots of them in politics already
Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by helinues: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
Sahara reporters dishing out lies these days
Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by OttHin: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
This senator is mad from his poo poo hole....
He needs to be taken to any cheap restoration home for mad people.
Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
omowolewa:
People will not understand that this man is speaking under durex.

God have mercy

U no like rough rider?
How blind can some of you be?
They are all fighting for Sharia
How hard can that be to understand!!

1 Like

Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Lord Lugard why
Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by omowolewa: 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

U no like rough rider? How blind can some of you be? They are all fighting for Sharia How hard can that be to understand!!
Safe to say Boko Haram now have representative in NASS
Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by Blue3k(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ok give up your seat and endorse them. It's Sahara reporter's so take news with a grain of salt unless the have video.
Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by GreetMe(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
Are you still wondering how we got Buhari and Tanko?
Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by Degrezhaa: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
This man is truly mad
Re: I Want Repentant Boko Haram Members To Enter Politics – Senator Gaidam by BlackfireX: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
The FG under bihari is trying to have wholesome Nigeria...

We support you our able senator.

But amotekin terrorist and ipob miscreants will disagree

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Expels Four Members, Says They Are Informants To Buhari's Government / Extending Lockdown Will Be Catastrophic For Nigeria ― Gov. Ayade / What Is The Purpose Of Amaljiri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.