Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) (3496 Views)

Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark / Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) / Show Me All Your Infrastructural Developments In Your State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by egift(m): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2010

Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by egift(m): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2010
More

Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by egift(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2010
And more

Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by egift(m): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2010

Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by macjive01: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2010
God please! Why hv u forsaken us in imo state?!!!
See leadership in action!
While that Stupid short blind man ruling imo state is busy building a five star hotel in S.A , building a quaduplex with three helipads, an underground and an out door swimming pool in his village with IMO state money deceiving folks with planting of flowers and painting covet on the road.

Election can't come soon enuf to show that bagger a lesson!!
Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by PhysicsMHD(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2010
This egift/macjive01 tag team tactic is not very subtle. How much is the Enugu gov. paying you, mr. egift?
Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by sicily4u: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2010
i must comment on the good work of the executive governor of enugu state, chime, keep it up
Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2010
PhysicsMHD:

This egift/macjive01 tag team tactic is not very subtle. How much is the Enugu gov. paying you, mr. egift?

Whether or not they are paying does not matter as long as we can see the pics of what the Enugu Government is doing. I'll be in Enugu on Thrusday and see for myself.
Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by egift(m): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2010
PhysicsMHD:

Nothing my brother. Just that anytime you see something good you should appreciate it, okay.

@PhysicsMHD
But I hope its safe to ask you the amount you have been paid, anytime you show support for anything on Nairaland? grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by macjive01: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2011
@Afam, so what's ur Verdict, I believe u did made d visit ?
Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by Dede1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2011
It is very nice to notice that the tractors are assembled at Enugu and really move earth. According to UDBN, NLC and TUC, tractors assembled at Enugu manufacturing plants can not plough or grade the soil. The fools that run the three outfits would rather buy from China than from assembly plants in Alaigbo.
Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by naijaking1: 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2011
Dede1:

It is very nice to notice that the tractors are assembled at Enugu and really move earth. According to UDBN, NLC and TUC, tractors assembled at Enugu manufacturing plants can not plough or grade the soil. The fools that run the three outfits would rather buy from China than from assembly plants in Alaigbo.

Why should workers from Enugu and other southern states with very high unemployement join NLC or TUC when their jobs will soon be moved to China?
Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by ezeagu(m): 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2011
[size=18pt]Again, Enugu proves itself as the most civilised state in Igboland.[/size]
Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by egift(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2011
Am glad Chime have been re-elected and is extending invitation to all that contested with him to join him in re-building the state.
Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by houvest: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2011
deleted
Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by spyder880(m): 10:53am On Apr 29, 2011
No pictures about the education sector? No wonder the schools have remained closed 1 year and 8 months out of the last Sullivan 4 years. This guy is good, but anti education.
Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by PapaBrowne(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2011
Is Chime a PDP Governor I thought all things PDP were incurably bad??

Nice works especially considering the fact that Enugu's allocation is on the low side.
Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by egift(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2011
PapaBrowne:

Is Chime a PDP Governor I thought all things PDP were incurably bad??

Nice works especially considering the fact that Enugu's allocation is on the low side.

He is among the few exceptions. But for me, PDP remain a gang of common interest (that interest have root with those whose hands are always in Nigeria's cookie pot). Chime, Amechi and very few others are in my good books for the much they have been able to do.
Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by egift(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2011
spyder880:

No pictures about the education sector? No wonder the schools have remained closed 1 year and 8 months out of the last Sullivan 4 years. This guy is good, but anti education.

Hopefully Education, Job creation, Infrastructures, Economy and the on-going programmes will get the right attention this time around.
Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by spyder880(m): 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2011
egift:

Hopefully Education, Job creation, Infrastructures, Economy and the on-going programmes will get the right attention this time around.

I like that use of 'hopefully' because I dont have a single hope that things will change. This guy lifted school fees in Esut from N22500 to N32500, to N43500, and now to N100,000, all within 4 years? Even Chimaroke never hurt students this bad. Its good we present a balanced story about Sullivan, your praise of this guy seems suspect.
Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by rosebelly: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2011
God save us from all these mess. If the purchase of those few tractors, garri graters, transformers and few roads' repair are all what it takes for good gorvanance, then we need to be pitied the way these politician syphon our 'commonwealth' and yet we praise them. Even my uneducated grand mother, if given the money, can buy tractors and transformers and here we are counting those things as an achievement. Mshew!! Hiss!!!!
Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by spyder880(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2011
naijaking1:

Why should workers from Enugu and other southern states with very high unemployement join NLC or TUC when their jobs will soon be moved to China?

Our able govnor is also anti labor, the only way he negotiates any industrial dispute within the states is to keep mute, prefaring never to negotiate with anybody, ASUU want to go on strike, the govnor closes the school down, students holds a peaceful protest, the closure is extended for another 3 months, TUC wants audience with the govnor, he will be unavailable till after 2 months, you can go on strike as you like. This is just pathetic, the kids are roaming the streets, prostitu.ting and selling drugs, becoming vagabonds, and our able govnor cannot even address them verbally, even to visit the state university for once during his 4 year reign?
Who is praising Chime sef?
Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by egift(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2011
spyder880:

Our able govnor is also anti labor, the only way he negotiates any industrial dispute within the states is to keep mute, prefaring never to negotiate with anybody, ASUU want to go on strike, the govnor closes the school down, students holds a peaceful protest, the closure is extended for another 3 months, TUC wants audience with the govnor, he will be unavailable till after 2 months, you can go on strike as you like. This is just pathetic, the kids are roaming the streets, prostitu.ting and selling drugs, becoming vagabonds, and our able govnor cannot even address them verbally, even to visit the state university for once during his 4 year reign?
Who is praising Chime sef?

Bros (spyder880), take am easy make your liver no explode. I can see you and Chime no dey see eye-to-eye. We dey appreciate what is happening. There is more to be done and its the believe of everyone (I guess you too) that what have not been done will be attained to. But have he tried, Yes. And we expect more.

What do you think spyder880?
Re: Enugu Rural Developments (in Pictures) by spyder880(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2011
egift:

Bros (spyder880), take am easy make your liver no explode. I can see you and Chime no dey see eye-to-eye. We dey appreciate what is happening. There is more to be done and its the believe of everyone (I guess you too) that what have not been done will be attained to. But have he tried, Yes. And we expect more.

What do you think spyder880?

Please understand me, its not as if I hate my govnor, I even like him more than Chimaroke, but there is still no reason for any celebration, yet. The guy needs to improve and I think its my duty to get him to perform more as there is still a big gap between Enugu state and developement. I want him to improve on a lot of things. Its not yet 'uhuru' my friends.

(1) (Reply)

Isreali Security Expert Found Dead In Ekiti Hotel Room / Bankole Planned To Escape To London Says Personal Security / Compare And Contrast Nigeria Government Salary With The Rest Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.