Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Why Can't Pastors Cure Corona Virus Patients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Pastors Cure Corona Virus Patients (477 Views)

If Muslims Clerics Can Tell Their Fellow Who To Vote, Why Can't Pastors Do Same? / BREAKING: 11 Corona Virus Patients Released From Quarantine Center In Lagos / Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Pastors Cure Corona Virus Patients by supercase1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
We see pastors in nigeria claiming to cure people and heal them of all manner of sickness,I then have a question the world is now in tumoil,why can't these pastors e.g T.B Joshua, Chris oyakilome, oyedepo kumuye jhonson Suleiman,join forces and go and cure infected patients in Italy or the main battle stage china just as Jesus travelled from place to place and heal the sick!
Re: Why Can't Pastors Cure Corona Virus Patients by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
B4 you get an answer what religion do you belong to?

Modified

Like I guessed you are an Islamic brain slamming terrorist.

You couldn't even wait for Sunday (when your depression sets in) or channel your ignorance through the right section, you cowardly had to run to politics section with your dirty kettle to masturbate your itching uncircumcised Corona infested prick

Is like Christianity and pastor's are the cause of your life misfortunes or maybe Christianity have become the new global government responsible for humanity needs especially in a supposed Buddhist domiciled continent

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Pastors Cure Corona Virus Patients by edoairways: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
supercase1 pastors don't cure people only God does that. Pastors are medium God uses to help humanity hence they are mortal like you and me.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Pastors Cure Corona Virus Patients by kiyosaki1(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
supercase1:
We see pastors in nigeria claiming to cure people and heal them of all manner of sickness,I then have a question the world is now in tumoil,why can't these pastors e.g T.B Joshua, Chris oyakilome, oyedepo kumuye jhonson Suleiman,join forces and go and cure infected patients in Italy just as Jesus travelled from place to place and heal the sick!

Rather why not religious leaders and moreover when Jesus was alive he only healed those the fairies directed him to heal dnd those who specially seek his help
Pastors are not the one that heal but God so if the spirit do not instructs they don't .
Re: Why Can't Pastors Cure Corona Virus Patients by ikh777: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
supercase1:
We see pastors in nigeria claiming to cure people and heal them of all manner of sickness,I then have a question the world is now in tumoil,why can't these pastors e.g T.B Joshua, Chris oyakilome, oyedepo kumuye jhonson Suleiman,join forces and go and cure infected patients in Italy just as Jesus travelled from place to place and heal the sick!

you have a mental dysfunction.

firstly, is corona virus in Nigeria?
next, Jesus did not travel from place to place to heal the sick... he went about preaching the gospel to regions that never heard it before and the people who came got healed... he didnt heal everyone in the region ONLY THOSE WHO CAME TO HIM GOT THE HEALING.

Another question, when TB JOSHUA went to asia countries, there was no corona virus there

when pastor chris went to the UK and other now infected countries the virus was not there.

THESE MEN GO WHERE THE GOSPEL IS NEEDED, NOT WHERE HUMAN ENGINEERED SICKNESSES ARE SENT.

why didnt imams who cant heal the sick go, what about magicians and monks in china and other parts of the world go.... BUT YOUR BRAIN is just programmed to face pastors.... meanwhile you do not know how to heal mosquito bite.
Re: Why Can't Pastors Cure Corona Virus Patients by supercase1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Rather why not religious leaders and moreover when Jesus was alive he only healed those the fairies directed him to heal dnd those who specially seek his help
Pastors are not the one that heal but God so if the spirit do not instructs they don't .
Lie Jesus moved from City to city and healed the sick am not gonna argue Bible verses with u,u can go and find that out yourself,so u wanna tell me that christian patients in Italy for example don't need help grin abi u never hear say Corona don hit Italy grin
Re: Why Can't Pastors Cure Corona Virus Patients by supercase1(m): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikh777:

you have a mental dysfunction.

firstly, is corona virus in Nigeria?
next, Jesus did not travel from place to place to heal the sick... he went about preaching the gospel to regions that never heard it before and the people who came got healed... he didnt heal everyone in the region ONLY THOSE WHO CAME TO HIM GOT THE HEALING.

Another question, when TB JOSHUA went to asia countries, there was no corona virus there

when pastor chris went to the UK and other now infected countries the virus was not there.

THESE MEN GO WHERE THE GOSPEL IS NEEDED, NOT WHERE HUMAN ENGINEERED SICKNESSES ARE SENT.

why didnt imams who cant heal the sick go, what about magicians and monks in china and other parts of the world go.... BUT YOUR BRAIN is just programmed to face pastors.... meanwhile you do not know how to heal mosquito bite.
Lier grin grin Jesus moved from place to place to heal preach and heal the sick people that came to him,he did not sit idly at a church performing audio miracles,why haven't the spirit directed T.B Joshua e.t.c to now move to Asia Europe and heal christians on need there so Corona virus patients in Italy no get faith abi grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Pastors Cure Corona Virus Patients by ikh777: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
supercase1:

Lier grin grin Jesus moved from place to place to heal preach and heal the sick people that came to him,he did not sit idly at a church performing audio miracles,why haven't the spirit directed T.B Joshua e.t.c to now move to Asia Europe and heal christians on need there so Corona virus patients in Italy no get faith abi grin grin grin

PLS SHOW ME A BIBLE VERSE WHERE JESUS WAS HUNTING SICKNESSES.

Blooooody ignoramus.

am waiting. show us here... you are just a low life embittered truant who derives joy speaking against men of God, why didnt you use your expired brain to ask about herbalists and imams....
Re: Why Can't Pastors Cure Corona Virus Patients by supercase1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikh777:

PLS SHOW ME A BIBLE VERSE WHERE JESUS WAS HUNTING SICKNESSES.

Blooooody ignoramus.

am waiting. show us here... you are just a low life embittered truant who derives joy speaking against men of God, why didnt you use your expired brain to ask about herbalists and imams....
No go read your Bible grin dey there u think I will help or show u I won't grin grin the spirit of daddy G.O don chop urbrain so no need to talk too much grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Pastors Cure Corona Virus Patients by kiyosaki1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
supercase1:

Lie Jesus moved from City to city and healed the sick am not gonna argue Bible verses with u,u can go and find that out yourself,so u wanna tell me that christian patients in Italy for example don't need help grin abi u never hear say Corona don hit Italy grin

Am very sure you are a Muslim that do not know anything about bible teachings and just wanted to be mischievous

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Patient Attempts To Escape Lagos Isolation Centre / Video: Man Attacks President Buhari In Kebbi, As Presidency Faults Video / Coronavirus: See In Pictures Vips With Abba Kyari Before Tested With Corona +ve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.