Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

"I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died (8654 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts / Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by Mandynews(f): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Tributes Pour Out On Twitter After Tragic Death Of ‘Handsome And Funny’ Dolapo

Vanity of vanities; all is vanity. A statement at the beginning of the Book of Ecclesiastes in the Old Testament. A SHOCKED Twitter street has paid tribute to a ‘beloved, handsome & funny’ Prettyboy known as Dolapo who died suddenly on Wednesday, February 26, 2020.

Laolao, brother to Dolapo have confirmed that dolapo died on Wednesday.

"I woke up this morning to the sad news that my brother Dolapo Kinyels has gone to be with the Lord. I don't know how to act, I don't know how to feel, I don't know how to think, i don't know how to do anything. I just know that God knows best. Sleep well King. We miss you"

Thousands of tributes have flooded in for the artiste, who was named on social media as Prettyboy$po.

Before Dolapo died he tweeted on Febuary 19 "Anybody can die anytime, enjoy your life! You only live once," he said.

"im going tp sleep," he added.

Source: https://mandynews.com/tributes-pour-out-on-twitter-after-tragic-death-of-handsome-and-funny-dolapo/

Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by ikh777: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
this is just sad. God have mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by kestolove95(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
Sleep well
Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by kheny12(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
May his gentle soul rest in peace.This life na vanity.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by Elslim: 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
RIP
Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by NobleAngell(f): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
kestolove95:
Sleep well
Lol. I'm not supposed to laugh but this your comment tho.
Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by Mateen1000: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
I suspect suicide cry
Anywayz, Rest In Peace
Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by Randy100: 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
He has paid his debt. One day you will pay, just one day.
Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by Symorne(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
Sleep on bro.
Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by kenny160: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
Why the time and date he post the things look different?.... Well RIP do the death
Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by adzone: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
cry cry

Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by opebiboy: 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
RIP to d dead. Death is the final destination of all men. Death should be celebrated. Mourn not
Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by mu2sa2: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
There ought to be a post mortem test to determine the cause of death.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by Ayeesharh(f): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
RIP�
Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by ernneyce(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Life shaa cry cry
Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by Amotekun777: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
Randy100:
He has paid his debt. One day you will pay, just one day.

You wan pay ur own debt tomorrow ni? grin
Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by englishmart(m): 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Indeed he went to sleep. Death is a sleep, but an everlasting one.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by Randy100: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
Amotekun777:

My brother, I am a proud debtor, I don't want to pay now grin grin grin
Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
adzone:
cry cry

yr website no fine
Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by magnum247: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
We should be very mindful with what we say....we re not permitted to die anytime just as d late young man twitted. Its in d bible but some people re just ignorant.
Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by adzone: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
peterangelo:

yr website no fine
Hello peterangelo, thanks for your feedback we appreciate it and will look into recommendations from you on how we can improve to serve you better.
Contact us on Info@adzone.ng, send a pm or reply this quote with your concerns, thank you.
Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by MadelnNigeria: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
No one knows the last day
Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by LordFriar: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
adzone:

Hello peterangelo, thanks for your feedback we appreciate it and will look into recommendations from you on how we can improve to serve you better.
Contact us on Info@adzone.ng, send a pm or reply this quote with your concerns, thank you.

No hate bruh. Your site does look like sth an impatient child put together. You don't need nobody to mail you, review your competitors' websites for guidance.
Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by falcon01: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
mandynews, youve got codes hanging at your webpage fix it! adxone, your site is urhm.... how can i say this without hurting your feelings? your site is Crap! a 5 year old kid can code shit better than that with his left hand and his eyes closed while reciting the Natonal Anthem.
Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by Came4amod: 3:56am On Feb 27, 2020
If you are facing disappointments in life .. you will live very very long .. but if you are having everything smooth and easy .. my guy watch it .. slow down
Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by Came4amod: 3:56am On Feb 27, 2020
falcon01:
mandynews, youve got codes hanging at your webpage fix it! adxone, your site is urhm.... how can i say this without hurting your feelings? your site is Crap! a 5 year old kid can code shit better than that with his left hand and his eyes closed while reciting the Natonal Anthem.

Everyone wants to own a website..
Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by adzone: 6:27am On Feb 27, 2020
LordFriar:

No hate bruh. Your site does look like sth an impatient child put together. You don't need nobody to mail you, review your competitors' websites for guidance.

Thank you for your review @LordFriar, please we would like to know specifics like your browser type, device type and if possible screenshots of places where you feel we could improve on our ux/ui. Your recommendations will be highly appreciated
Re: "I'm Going To Sleep" Dolapo's Last Tweet Before He Died by movingclouds(m): 10:51am On Feb 27, 2020
Amotekun777:

I no dey owe death any debt. We're just a group of breathing plants waiting to be harvested by a owner using death as a sickle. No be say I owe death, shey I borrow life from ham?

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: T-boss Boobs Pop Out Live …nip Slips As Wardrobe Malfunctions / Tallest Women Who Ever Lived (PHOTOS) / PHOTOS: SEE The Top 10 EXPLICIT Nigerian Female Celebs Unclad Pictures Of 2013!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.