Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" (64306 Views)

Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence / Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Africans Attack DHL For Tweeting "Bushland" Africa Advert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by kingxsamz(m): 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hedonisst:
I envy the dead.

I understand bro...

1 Like

Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
Maybe he knew he was going to die. RIP.

1 Like

Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by kingxsamz(m): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
Geekop:
Let's watch what we say...

This life is short, and death can come at anytime.
Enjoy your life while you can.

There, I said it.
Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by witworth(m): 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
Anybody can tweet the same thing and die anytime as well, either he had dreamt about it just like some people did or he had thought of it just like every normal humans should do about life
It's all by the grace of God we are all still hear to read about him.
Afterlife is all that matters.
Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by okenwaa(m): 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Always speak life nwanne!!
Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by nick50(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
Afonjas and suicide na 5&6
Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
Those that will die will having feeling of Angel of death around them for 40 days before they die, but they can't tell anybody, but surely they feel strange around them but they won't tell,

1 Like

Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by micflo28(m): 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
It doesn't change that what he said was true. I am still going to enjoy my life in this ever complex nation, so when the stakes are down, atleast I know I have truly lived. tongue
Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by Sexycardib: 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
Rip to Him
Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by mordred44: 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
doggedfighter:

Is it only death that this power commands. Why is it that it doesn't command billions of naira or dollars
based on your believe
Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by Greystone: 12:32am On Feb 27, 2020
Octopusssy:
He unknowingly penned his own obituary.

More like an epitaph.

1 Like

Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by Kuficking: 12:34am On Feb 27, 2020
Wow

Sodomy is worse than White Supremacy
Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by SmartMugu: 12:36am On Feb 27, 2020
mungoparks:
Tweeter winches una don do una own.
Winches dey tweeter too? Technology don allow them go digital.
Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by bigcasava1(m): 1:24am On Feb 27, 2020
Mogajunior:
His post is a fact and has nothing to do with his death. it's mere coincidence. Anyway may he Rest in peace.
you can repeat after him and see if it's a fact
Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by bezimo(m): 2:10am On Feb 27, 2020
As you say it so shall it be your portion..As for me.I shall live to a good old age and see my children's children children.
Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by Enemyofpeace: 2:25am On Feb 27, 2020
Death no even get respect for Nigerians again since Buhari tooked over the rain of government in Nigeria
Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 27, 2020
Mogajunior:
His post is a fact and has nothing to do with his death. it's mere coincidence. Anyway may he Rest in peace.
It is not mere coincidence,he attracted it with his words of negativity.
Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by Toks2008(m): 4:17am On Feb 27, 2020
noblealuu:
The power of the tongue shocked

Which power of the tongue? Did he write "I can die at anytime"?

I have written worse several years back and I'm still alive till 90 so leave all those talks.

3 Likes

Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by 9jaRealist: 4:51am On Feb 27, 2020
Hope he followed his own advice...RIP bro!
>
Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

This life is short, and death can come at anytime.
Enjoy your life while you can.

There, I said it.
Saying it off handedly like you just did because you want to prove a point carries no spiritual weight.My best bud died in 2014 when he made this same mistake out of tirdness and economic frustration. My brother any day you are genuinely frustrated,try and write this and see how the universe will obey your desire.
Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by shineeye1: 5:05am On Feb 27, 2020
Kokoebapluse:
Those that will die will having feeling of Angel of death around them for 40 days before they die, but they can't tell anybody, but surely they feel strange around them but they won't tell,

Bros, you don die before?
Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by shineeye1: 5:15am On Feb 27, 2020
Life is short" is a fallacy peddled by hopeless, godless unbelievers.
Life is eternal - that is the immutable divine pronouncement. You believe and pronounce otherwise at your own peril..
Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by Acidosis(m): 5:50am On Feb 27, 2020
Mogajunior:

Go and make a similar tweet. Let's experiment.

1 Like

Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by juman(m): 5:56am On Feb 27, 2020
The biggest miracle in the world is to sleep and wake up back.
Sleeping is mini death.

Anytime you wake up from sleeping just remember that another miracle has been performed by God.

3 Likes

Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by Reference(m): 6:06am On Feb 27, 2020
Enjoy life?.... What a wasteful, selfish, unmotivated mentality. Too bad that he couldn't be reached before all opportunities elapsed.

When you look around you at society today there is every temptation to give in and start thinking selfishly as well but the truth is that we are not made for that but for love, to love one another by sacrificing to ensure all humanity prospers.

That is what even animals have in their DNA. Purpose. And an overwhelming desire to survive and thrive. Mankind on the other hand even with the blessing of a soul sometimes just cannot see and understand that, so creates around himself a cruel world.

Life is all about making sacrifices out of love for humanity till the very end. If it is how to enjoy it.... I agree.
Re: He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" by Awaja(m): 6:15am On Feb 27, 2020
Epic death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beggar Gifts Groundnut Oil To Lady Who Usually Gives Her Token On A Daily Basis / Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) / 'bush Baby' Real Or Myth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.