Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Very Clean Honda Accord (baby Boy) @ #800,000 In Ibadan - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Very Clean Honda Accord (baby Boy) @ #800,000 In Ibadan (1453 Views)

2002 Honda Accord Baby Boy Toks Selling Cheap / Sweet And Clean Honda Accord (baby Boy) For Sale(XXSOLDXX) / 2001 HONDA ACCORD BABY BOY FOR SALE @ 400k....SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Clean Honda Accord (baby Boy) @ #800,000 In Ibadan by forester: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
First body, Nigerian used with good engine. Open to reasonable negotiation.
Contact me via 07061016107

Re: Very Clean Honda Accord (baby Boy) @ #800,000 In Ibadan by Azmanaty: 1:39am On Feb 27, 2020
How much is used discussion continue or EOD?

3 Likes

Re: Very Clean Honda Accord (baby Boy) @ #800,000 In Ibadan by buygala(m): 4:04am On Feb 27, 2020
Azmanaty:
How much is used discussion continue or EOD?

If the Baby Boy is in very pristine condition and totally 1st body, it is well worth 550 or 600k...

It is a very good car and shockingly cheap to maintain...I will pick a nice baby Boy over a 2004_2007 Corolla anytime...if you get a 4 plug one which has not been abused, you will get fuel economy close to those Corollas sef...and yes, it's more fun to drive and more balanced on high speed than those Corrollas I mentioned

Complete Toks Baby boy engine and gearbox is 130k here in Jos...other parts are ridiculously cheap....I once bought a baby boy radiator cover for 250 naira this year...

Compare that with an E0D or Discussion continue whose toks engine and gearbox is about 300k ...It's not everybody who can afford shelling out such for that....Yes an EOD and Discussion continue is more comfy than a baby boy ceteris Paribus, but its parts are very expensive..

If people are crazy enough to buy a carton Corolla for above 1 million, I see no reason why a good baby boy should not sell for above 500k

But Op, you sef need to calm down grin .....you should be pleased if you get 550k for your car...and it must be near toks condition for that to happen, and have brand new tires too...I can't buy a Baby Boy for 550k and still have to spend about 100k plus on brand new tires or even an extra dime fixing anything...in fact sef,I will be annoyed if I have to replace the floor mats in the vehicle...

3 Likes

Re: Very Clean Honda Accord (baby Boy) @ #800,000 In Ibadan by AgentGoat: 5:33am On Feb 27, 2020
buygala:

in fact sef,I will be annoyed if I have to replace the floor mats in the vehicle...

grin
Re: Very Clean Honda Accord (baby Boy) @ #800,000 In Ibadan by nams77: 8:12am On Feb 27, 2020
buygala:

If the Baby Boy is in very pristine condition and totally 1st body, it is well worth 550 or 600k...

It is a very good car and shockingly cheap to maintain...I will pick a nice baby Boy over a 2004_2007 Corolla anytime...if you get a 4 plug one which has not been abused, you will get fuel economy close to those Corollas sef...and yes, it's more fun to drive and more balanced on high speed than those Corrollas I mentioned

Complete Toks Baby boy engine and gearbox is 130k here in Jos...other parts are ridiculously cheap....I once bought a baby boy radiator cover for 250 naira this year...

Compare that with an E0D or Discussion continue whose toks engine and gearbox is about 300k ...It's not everybody who can afford shelling out such for that....Yes an EOD and Discussion continue is more comfy than a baby boy ceteris Paribus, but its parts are very expensive..

If people are crazy enough to buy a carton Corolla for above 1 million, I see no reason why a good baby boy should not sell for above 500k

But Op, you sef need to calm down grin .....you should be pleased if you get 550k for your car...and it must be near toks condition for that to happen, and have brand new tires too...I can't buy a Baby Boy for 550k and still have to spend about 100k plus on brand new tires or even an extra dime fixing anything...in fact sef,I will be annoyed if I have to replace the floor mats in the vehicle...
I. am asking this question with an open mind ( not one of the Toyota fan boys)....what about the transmission? Read from some reliable online mag about inherent issues with the Tran. What's your take on that?
Re: Very Clean Honda Accord (baby Boy) @ #800,000 In Ibadan by nams77: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2020
670k for baby boy
Re: Very Clean Honda Accord (baby Boy) @ #800,000 In Ibadan by Godsonkemz(m): 9:04am On Feb 27, 2020
nams77:
670k for baby boy

The greedy dealer never ready to sell. A colleague of mine sold his clean and faultless 4plug EOD less than this amt. 600k to be precise.
Re: Very Clean Honda Accord (baby Boy) @ #800,000 In Ibadan by buygala(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2020
nams77:

I. am asking this question with an open mind ( not one of the Toyota fan boys)....what about the transmission? Read from some reliable online mag about inherent issues with the Tran. What's your take on that?

Transmission is ok as long as you use Honda DW1..

I own a baby boy..and the trans isn't giving me any issues
Re: Very Clean Honda Accord (baby Boy) @ #800,000 In Ibadan by nams77: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2020
buygala:

Transmission is ok as long as you use Honda DW1..

I own a baby boy..and the trans isn't giving me any issues
https://m.carcomplaints.com/Honda/Accord/transmission/

They actually had tranny issues but i will still buy a Honda
Re: Very Clean Honda Accord (baby Boy) @ #800,000 In Ibadan by buygala(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2020
nams77:

https://m.carcomplaints.com/Honda/Accord/transmission/

They actually had tranny issues but i will still buy a Honda

Mine doesn't....and there are very many baby boys being driven here in the North...

Mine has travelled Jos to Lagos and back twice without as much as coughing

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Honda Accord (baby Boy) @ #800,000 In Ibadan by nams77: 10:54am On Feb 27, 2020
buygala:

Mine doesn't....and there are very many baby boys being driven here in the North...

Mine has travelled Jos to Lagos and back twice without as much as coughing

Alright bro.
Re: Very Clean Honda Accord (baby Boy) @ #800,000 In Ibadan by captainking(m): 11:31am On Feb 27, 2020
buygala is absolutely spot on.

babyboy is a sweet ride...and easy to maintain...

A naija used one...no matter how clean it is should never go beyond 550k....no matter how clean it is.....
Re: Very Clean Honda Accord (baby Boy) @ #800,000 In Ibadan by adeoljyd(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
captainking:
buygala is absolutely spot on.

babyboy is a sweet ride...and easy to maintain...

A naija used one...no matter how clean it is should never go beyond 550k....no matter how clean it is.....

It is a free market bro. He can put any price tag that suits him, Las Las, you go price am and if he no gree, u go Waka go buy another one. There are many good honda baby boy out there.

1 Like

Re: Very Clean Honda Accord (baby Boy) @ #800,000 In Ibadan by captainking(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
adeoljyd:

It is a free market bro. He can put any price tag that suits him, Las Las, you go price am and if he no gree, u go Waka go buy another one. There are many good honda baby boy out there.
You are on point

(1) (Reply)

Registered Toyota Dyna Truck:2.5m. / 2012 Mercedes Benz GLK For Sale / Superclean 2014 Mercedes-benz E250 Bluetec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.