Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Without Buhari, I Won’t Be Governor — Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Without Buhari, I Won’t Be Governor — Akeredolu (369 Views)

Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 / Senate May Proceed On Recess Without Buhari’s Ministerial List / 6 Reasons Why I Think it was wise for Atiku to Avoid a Debate without Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without Buhari, I Won’t Be Governor — Akeredolu by JosEast(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State yesterday told President Muhammadu Buhari that people of the state will still want him for another term in office. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has fixed October 10, 2020 for the conduct of the governorship election in the state. Governor Akeredolu, who spoke in Ore before President Buhari officially commissioned Ondo-Linyi Industrial Hub and Flyover Interchange, said it was the support of Mr President that brought him to office. The governor, who described the president as a “promise keeper”, thanked him for his constant support for the state.

“You gave us support to be here. Without the president, we won’t be here. So, it’s your efforts Sir that brought us to office that allowed this great work that our people now enjoy. “Our people will also love to enjoy continuity. And I am sure Mr President, we are fulfilling today our dream of an industrial hub. I want to thank you for being part of today. Thank you Mr President and God bless you all,” he said.

Speaking, Buhari congratulated the governor and people of Ondo State for what he called remarkable achievement. The president, who said he was impressed with the industrial hub, expressed optimism about the positive impact the project would have on people of the state. He said: “I want to assure you of our continued support both at federal and state levels as we move forward to the next phase of this project’s life cycle.

I’m confident that this project based here will utilise locally available raw materials to create jobs for young men and women in this locality, increase knowledge and capacity and support our import substitution policy.” Buhari, whose helicopter landed at 12:20pm, was received by the host Governor Akeredolu; his counterparts from Ogun, Edo and Ekiti states, the Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Otunba Niyi Adebayo, and traditional rulers.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/without-buhari-i-wont-be-governor-akeredolu.html
Re: Without Buhari, I Won’t Be Governor — Akeredolu by Hhansome(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
We know.
Re: Without Buhari, I Won’t Be Governor — Akeredolu by 77up(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
cool
Re: Without Buhari, I Won’t Be Governor — Akeredolu by ican2020: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
From SAN, you fall my hand
Re: Without Buhari, I Won’t Be Governor — Akeredolu by itsme01: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
cool

Well that's the truth, The Primaries that brought him in was faulted with fraud, but the presidency stepped in to calm Jagaban's nerve

Re: Without Buhari, I Won’t Be Governor — Akeredolu by cktheluckyman: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
itsme01:
Well that's the truth, The Primaries that brought him in was faulted with fraud, but the presidency stepped in to calm Jagaban's nerve

Calmed or bulshitted your Jagaban? You forgot he sponsored Segun Abraham in another party where he failed woefully
Re: Without Buhari, I Won’t Be Governor — Akeredolu by itsme01: 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
Weletee:
[s][/s]
shatap
he defeated Tinubu the bastard drug dealing vagabond with the help of Buhari's machineries in APC
no dey insult our intelligence

Go and take your drugs
Re: Without Buhari, I Won’t Be Governor — Akeredolu by itsme01: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Calmed or bulshitted your Jagaban? You forgot he sponsored Segun Abraham in another party where he failed woefully

we all know jagaban was begged, if not a court case would had messed him up badly, and for that fraud they commited Tinubu insisted on kicking Oyegun to the dustbin
Re: Without Buhari, I Won’t Be Governor — Akeredolu by sapientia(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
Buhari and not the people of the State.

As shameless as it gets.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Okowa Inaugurate The 63rd Brigade Headquarters Complex In Asaba,delta State / Sanusi’s Deposition, Innate Travesty Of Justice – Soyinka / Senators Pledge 50 Percent Salary Donation To Fight COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.