Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Realme X50 Pro 5g: Realme First Big Guy Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Realme X50 Pro 5g: Realme First Big Guy Smartphone (823 Views)

Realme X50 Pro VS Xiaomi Mi 10: Specs And Price Comparison / Realme X50 Pro Launches With Snapdragon 865 And 5G Capability For Just N219,300 / Realme X50 5G To Be Launched On January 7, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Realme X50 Pro 5g: Realme First Big Guy Smartphone by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
Realme are first of all know to be a budget phone but lately, I have been seeing some signs that it will soon join the league of the top guys like Huawei, VIVO, OnePlus and Xiaomi, and don’t forget that Realme is mainly based in India and has sold its highest number of smartphone in the India market, meaning it dominating the area and is ready to spread It wings to another. Realme is ready to go into the African region, I just hope they would but the parent company will have to decide that.

Realme came into this world on the 4th of February in the year 2018 which is approximately 2 years and some days now and it is already making waves and turning into a big guy. BBK is the parent organization of Realme and they are also the ones behind phones like Oppo, Vivo and OnePlus.

Now, enough about the Realme history, Realme just launched the Realme X50 Pro 5G which is, to be honest, a big dude. I said Realme is turning into a big guy, well, this is the first big guy in Realme family. The Realme X50 Pro 5G is Realme first premium smartphone with nice design color and good feel, 6 total cameras on the device, good hardware components and we have a 5G, a 5G on a Realme device? this is good!

Read the full article here

Please do not copy and share my hard written article here saying you are a data saver..please, i dey hustle ni oo my brother..Thank You !

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Apple Found Guilty Of Slowing Down Old Iphones Forcing Customer To Buy New Ones / Covid 19 Update: MTN Nigeria Isolates Suspected Staffs / My GCAM Pictures Are Not Saving... HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.