Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,336 members, 7,957,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Best Of All Time- Eto'o - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Best Of All Time- Eto'o (239 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Best. / 'Cristiano Ronaldo is more selfish than Lionel Messi' -Former Manchester United / Proof That Cristiano Ronaldo Is Surpassing Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Best Of All Time- Eto'o by faith2kool(f): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Samuel Eto'o offered an interview to 'Sky Sport' in Italy in which he spoke about the past and future of Inter Milan. Still, in the comparison with Juventus, the name Cristiano Ronaldo came up, who the Cameroonian called "the best of all time".

Samuel Eto', now an observer on the playing fields, had an interview with 'Sky Sport' which he was asked to do as an ex-Inter player.

The ex-Cameroon striker spoke about the comparison between Inter and Juventus. "I see Juve and... I don't know. They have Cristiano Ronaldo, the best of all time, or Dybala, another phenomenon, but I would like to see the Sarri of Empoli again", he assured.

All this because Eto'o hopes the Italian coach will bring something more to Juve: "He's different from when he was at Empoli or Chelsea. Today we don't see coaches like Guardiola making their teams play, maybe risking losing, but still making the fans enjoy themselves".

He also remembered José Mourinho, with whom he won an unforgettable treble. "What we did together was unique and unrepeatable. It's good that, even today, you are in touch with the people of that team. In fact, it's rare nowadays. It means that we went beyond the game and the sporting battles".

Eto'o publicly hoped that Serie A "could be won by Inter" and had words of merit for Antonio Conte: "He has his own idea of football and that's why he wins"

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/02/26/cristiano-ronaldo-is-the-best-of-all-time-etoo/

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Best Of All Time- Eto'o by 8Djukerallish88: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
This is interesting. I love football topics and the material is interesting. Maybe something unusual will open up and I'll think about betting on games.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Best Of All Time- Eto'o by Cherrish154(m): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
This statement is really difficult to challenge because this is a great football player. Like the one who says it. Look for yourself at the places they occupy in the ratings - https://1xbet-secrets.com/ . It is unlikely that such positions would be for those who are very weak and bad in football.

(1) (Reply)

Croatia's Modric Says: "Home Crowds Give England Unfair Advantage". / Five Teams That Went Unbeaten In A 38- Game Top-flight Season / Mason Greenwood Attempted Rape Charges Dropped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.