Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,719 members, 7,955,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State (16350 Views)

Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos / Vice President Osinbajo Inaugurates The National Road Safety Advisory Council / Buhari Inaugurates The Board Of The North East Development Commission NEDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by Kpoikpoi: 1:40am On Feb 27, 2020
This won't make the Hausa man to trust the Okoro man.
Keep trying.
Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by Hotfreez: 1:45am On Feb 27, 2020
Flying58:
That picture is a propaganda from the pit of hell, there no igbo Muslims. Islàm is àn abomination to the igbos. As i said , i am not an igbo , i m from south south, live in Enugu.

We already have Hon. Muniru Ned Nwoko, a Muslim who wants to rule Delta state. We have other Muslims positioning to carve out a caliphate in. Igboland.

Very soon, Igbo Muslims would rule and dominate the SE. Igboland belongs to Allah.

9 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by Godons1: 4:39am On Feb 27, 2020
Another Igbo MUSLIM, they are taking over the East. grin grin

God bless AlhajI Hope Uzodinma a.k.a AlhajI Musa Bello grin

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by SoNature(m): 4:44am On Feb 27, 2020
LegendHero:
I think Imo state is gradually becoming a beacon of religious tolerance in the SE.

The marriage invitation of some cute Muslim couple from Imo was on front page yesterday also!

That's what education does to a people

You have common sense and learn to tolerate individual differences

Many Igbos on Nairaland are hypocrites

They want the northern and western states to have Eze Igbo, but become jittery when they see an Emir in the east.

What's good for the goose is also good for the gander

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by NGpatriot: 4:56am On Feb 27, 2020
totit:
grin grin grin

Se otan yi'n , eyin yeeboo?

Lmao grin grin

Anyways, its a good, welcome development.

Anambra and aba are nex.

Anambra no de carry last.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by LegendHero(m): 5:01am On Feb 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

Igbo Muslims ti take over.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by NGpatriot: 5:03am On Feb 27, 2020
LegendHero:

Igbo Muslims ti take over.

Igbo Muslims full ground.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by NGpatriot: 5:22am On Feb 27, 2020
Igbo Muslims in Abia too don takes over.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by investordj: 5:50am On Feb 27, 2020
Okorocha is a demon .. he wasn't just demonized
Udopasa:
Fake news and the mod is still allowing this mischievous news to trend?

Same way Okorocha was demonized, they've started with Uzodinma.
Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by Billygee2u: 5:50am On Feb 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
Doing everything so the Jihadi supreme Court can allow him to continue
You're filled with wisdom from above.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by Yujin(m): 6:23am On Feb 27, 2020
Lol. One thing about the Igbo tradition is that it is well woven to hold Igbos together irrespective of what any foreign interference. This current push to foist Islam in Igboland is not different from their previous attempts. All will still end in disaster. Okorocha was used and he'll still answer to our calls at the right time. Uzodinma today is being used and he thinks we'll overlook what he's doing to remain in the good books of our enemies who's aim is to destabilize our land. Our people are wise; we won't tow the part they expect. Take a look at what Islam has done to the once upon a time Hausa culture! It has destabilize it and turned them to a mass of poverty stricken and disease infested domain. Anywhere Islam reign, it is repression, tears, blood and primitivity that endures. This type of life Is totally at odds to the core of the Igbo man's being as we enjoy freedom and progress to the fullest. Is this what Uzodinma and his likes want to bring to our land? We rejected it in the past and we'll still do likewise. If he has forgotten, let those around remind him. It is said that when a treacherous man in position erects an alien institution which goes contrary to the good of the land, an illustrious son will arise and uproot it. This is what Ihedioha was doing until the worst political verdict was delivered by the kangaroo sublimed court of the contraption stepped in to sow tars. This is the result of that verdict. We will uproot whatever Uzodinma and his cronies think they want to do in our land. The land belongs to our people and not some criminals who stole the people's rightful mandate.
Finally, this thread has exposed some individuals that I thought were fair in their judgement. It was all along a ruse. Ok o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:35am On Feb 27, 2020
Hehehehe
Just take it easy
Your leaders are leaking
They are serial betrayers

Yujin:
Lol. One thing about the Igbo tradition is that it is well woven to hold Igbos together irrespective of what any foreign interference. This current push to foist Islam in Igboland is not different from their previous attempts. All will still end in disaster. Okorocha was used and he'll still answer to our calls at the right time. Uzodinma today is being used and he thinks we'll overlook what he's doing to remain in the good books of our enemies who's aim is to destabilize our land. Our people are wise; we won't tow the part they expect. Take a look at what Islam has done to the once upon a time Hausa culture! It has destabilize it and turned them to a mass of poverty stricken and disease infested domain. Anywhere Islam reign, it is repression, tears, blood and primitivity that endures. This type of life Is totally at odds to the core of the Igbo man's being as we enjoy freedom and progress to the fullest. Is this what Uzodinma and his likes want to bring to our land? We rejected it in the past and we'll still do likewise. If he has forgotten, let those around remind him. It is said that when a treacherous man in position erects an alien institution which goes contrary to the good of the land, an illustrious son will arise and uproot it. This is what Ihedioha was doing until the worst political verdict was delivered by the kangaroo sublimed court of the contraption stepped in to sow tars. This is the result of that verdict. We will uproot whatever Uzodinma and his cronies think they want to do in our land. The land belongs to our people and not some criminals who stole the people's rightful mandate.
Finally, this thread has exposed some individuals that I thought were fair in their judgement. It was all along a ruse. Ok o.

Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by Okoroawusa: 6:58am On Feb 27, 2020
I don't care about you Christians n Muslims n your quarrels. You can all even bomb each other maybe we will have peace in this country. But I want to set the record straight.

All the people in this pic are igbos n Imolites. The position of the Chief Imam of Imo State has been there even before some people here were born but because of the current trends of IPOB n spread of hate for Buhari n consequently Islam this kind of news is gaining traction.
The Imo Muslims Council has always presented an Imam to any governor in power whenever they have a new one.
Now they have a new one in person of Barr. Suleiman Njoku. He was presented to the governor by the Chairman of Imo Muslims Council Prince Basheer Uwakwe.

Like I said I don't care about you Muslims n christians. Sorry for interrupting your arguments. Now you can continue your fights about whose "God" is better...ndi ara!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I don't care about you Christians n Muslims n your quarrels. You can all even bomb each other maybe we will have peace in this country. But I want to set the record straight.

All the people in this pic are igbos n Imolites. The position of the Chief Imam of Imo State has been there even before some people here were born but because of the current trends of IPOB n spread of hate for Buhari n consequently Islam this kind of news is gaining traction.
The Imo Muslims Council has always presented an Imam to any governor in power whenever they have a new one.
Now they have a new one in person of Barr. Suleiman Njoku. He was presented to the governor by the Chairman of Imo Muslims Council Prince Basheer Uwakwe.

Like I said I don't about you Muslims n christians. Sorry for interrupting your arguments. Now you can continue your fights about whose "God" is better...ndi ara!

Didn't you read where it was written that the Islamic government of Imo state has been in existence since.

Or you still need Sharia law in Imo now Sani.
Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2020
Flying58:
That picture is a propaganda from the pit of hell, there no igbo Muslims. Islàm is àn abomination to the igbos. As i said , i am not an igbo , i m from south south, live in Enugu.
we see SS people, are you saying there are no northerners in Igbo land.

Do they worship in churches?

Or they troop kilometers to a military Barack, oga there are mosques just that it isnt main stay like in Yoruba Muslim land or aboki
Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by orisa37: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2020
SciLab:
No name of the Emir+incomplete info+No source= Fake news.

The truth- Uzodinma the 419er meets with Seriki Hausawa (leader of hausas) in Imo state.

Ozodimgba, you'll be soon kicked out that Douglas house. You won't last. Abookis can't save you.

And who is that EFFIGY?
Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by orisa37: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
wahala don burst

It's OLUWO.
Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by tribalistseun: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2020
totit:
grin grin grin

Se otan yi'n , eyin yeeboo?

Lmao grin grin

Anyways, its a good, welcome development.

Anambra and aba are next.

Stop your foolery, Rochas and his house boy did worse than this, and we gladly showed them the dustbin where they belong. Hope Uzodinma is next to follow Rochas his fellow fraudster to hell
Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by fx45(m): 7:57am On Feb 27, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Just watch this whole video.

Kalu presented with staff to spread Islam. He was turbanned dan baiwan hausa. Iboland don enter trouble o. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziTK0NsEMMo
He was turbanned to spread his Islam in the jails
Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by totit: 8:19am On Feb 27, 2020
tribalistseun:

Stop your foolery, Rochas and his house boy did worse than this, and we gladly showed them the dustbin where they belong. Hope Uzodinma is next to follow Rochas his fellow fraudster to hell

What foolery is this one talking about?

You better wake up your ass and come to reality, dude!

Loool grin
Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by totit: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

Ha ha!

Lobata'n!

It is finished shocked grin
Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by haffaze777(m): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2020
Igbo muslims are real igbo,Others are immigrant from kenya,Nigeria government should do something about this issue,they shouldn't allow fake Igbo from kenya to disturb our hardworking Igbo muslims.Igbo jews and Christian are both criminal and lazy that's why u won't see any Igbo muslim with hard drug.name any Igbo muslim caught with drug and win urself a gift.
grin

Igbo muslim amaka Igbo Christians and jews Ajokacheesy

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by Yujin(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Hehehehe
Just take it easy
Your leaders are leaking
They are serial betrayers

Lol. Not true. Who are our leaders? Uzodinma- A criminal who usurped the people's choice for his selfishness?Those who do the expectation of our people are those we consider leaders. Everyone saw the dayright robbery of Uzodinma's emergence. We knew it came at a cost and that is what is playing out now.. I always thank God for making me Igbo. We resist anything we consider inimical to our benefit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by Okoroawusa: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Didn't you read where it was written that the Islamic government of Imo state has been in existence since.

Or you still need Sharia law in Imo now Sani.
What is my business with that?... even if the whole Imo State turn to the Vatican I still don't care.
Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2020
Okoroawusa:

What is my business with that?... even if the whole Imo State turn to the Vatican I still don't care.

Then limit your submission to the discourse.
Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by haffaze777(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. Not true. Who are our leaders? Uzodinma- A criminal was usurped the people's choice for his selfishness.Those who do the expectation of our people are those we consider leaders. Everyone saw the dayright robbery of Uzodinma's emergence. We knew it came at a cost and that is what is playing out now.. I always thank God for making me Igbo. We resist anything we consider inimical to our benefit.
you are you not we because hundred of thousands Igbo muslims voted for Alhaji Hope Abdul-gaffar uzodinma and he defeated that yeye Ihedioha hands down,conduct that election millions time and watch Ihedioha beaten millions time,people of Imo love Alhaji uzodinma and will vote for him over ihedioha any day any time.

As salam alaekum to my Igbo muslim peoplegrin

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by Okoroawusa: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Then limit your submission to the discourse.
Nekwanu Ozu a!...no be you quote me?
Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 27, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Nekwanu Ozu a!...no be you quote me?

Mohammed Sani Bichi east is not like Bauchi your state. So don't expect everything to go almajiris way.
Re: Uzodinma Officially Inaugurates The Emir Of Imo State by Yujin(m): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2020
haffaze777:

you are you not we because hundred of thousands Igbo muslims voted for Alhaji Hope Abdul-gaffar uzodinma and he defeated that yeye Ihedioha hands down,conduct that election millions time and watch Ihedioha beaten millions time,people of Imo love Alhaji uzodinma and will vote for him over ihedioha any day any time.

As salam alaekum to my Igbo muslim peoplegrin
Lol. You can troll as much as you like. We know what we are facing and we shall emerge victorious. All this backyard effort is an exercise in futility. Just watch as Uzodinma will end. Lol
Besides, it is the inauguration of the chief Imam of Owerri mosque not any Emir like the topic says. Emirs are usually of towns or cities and not states and you can't have two kings in one domain. There's no emirate in Igboland and there never will be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamawa, Kaduna, Plateau Move To Join FIRS In VAT Collection Tussle Suit / Independence Day: Google Celebrates Nigeria's 62nd Independence / Akwa Ibom State Gets New Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.