Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

How To Get Soft Mini Grant Of $1000 For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Soft Mini Grant Of $1000 For Your Business (764 Views)

Free Ecommerce Webstore For Businesses Online With Monthly Grant Of $100 (USD) / Get Free Grant Of Up To 500k / Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Soft Mini Grant Of $1000 For Your Business by Femsolutionist(m): 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
I know how frustrating it can be, having a business idea and yet there is no money to execute the idea. If you belong to this category of people, then this my post if for you.
Last year, I got a grant of $500 in total. I know it is small sha, but it is something than not getting anyone. A friend of mine then told me how he got the same $500 plus additional $1000 which has already closed as at the point he told me.
The same grant opportunity for the $1000 for 2020 came out yesterday.
The most important requirements are :
- An Indepth understanding of an idea (problem) to solve
- A Reference letter from someone that has a personalised email address.
If you have this two (2) requirements, I can guide you to secure the grant.
Find attached my application confirmation submitted today.

If interested, contact me via signature

Re: How To Get Soft Mini Grant Of $1000 For Your Business by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
Femsolutionist:
I know how frustrating it can be, having a business idea and yet there is no money to execute the idea. If you belong to this category of people, then this my post if for you.
Last year, I got a grant of $500 in total. I know it is small sha, but it is something than not getting anyone. A friend of mine then told me how he got the same $500 plus additional $1000 which has already closed as at the point he told me.
The same grant opportunity for the $1000 for 2020 came out yesterday.
The most important requirements are :
- An Indepth understanding of an idea (problem) to solve
- A Reference letter from someone that has a personalised email address.
If you have this two (2) requirements, I can guide you to secure the grant.
Find attached my application confirmation submitted today.

If interested, contact me via signature
ur number is switched off

(1) (Reply)

Sell Many Products? Easy And Fast Way To Give Your Products An Online Presence / In Urgent Need Of Waste Compactor Trucks For Hire / Any Sienna Agent Manager In The House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.