Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account (868 Views)

What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business / 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account by marketer2020: 12:39am On Feb 27, 2020
I will be given out a detailed training on how you can setup a verified Paypal Account using Nigeria IP, that can receive money from anywhere in the world, and also send money into any Nigeria bank account without any paypal limitations. I will be given you a step-by-step video, and written training on how you can setup a paypal account that can receive money from anywhere in the world, and also send money into any Nigeria bank account, without you changing your IP address or using VPN. The paypal account you will create using my method will be able to make payment, or purchase goods online; receive money from any country in the world; send money directly into your Nigeria bank account; and there is no paypal usage, or withdrawal limitations on it.

I will train the first 5 people for N1,500; the next 20 people for N2,500; then others for N5,000

Call/sms me at 0 8 0 8 5 6 2 5 9 0 0 to get trained at N1,500 today.

N.B: Money-making bonus package available to those who enroll for the training.
Re: How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account by marketer2020: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2020
The N1,000 training fee is still available for the first 5 people. Get trained today.
Re: How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account by marketer2020: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Let me train you for N1,000 today on how you can setup a paypal account with Nigeria IP that can receive money from any country in the world; do online payment; send money to other paypal account; and send money into your Nigeria bank account.
Re: How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account by marketer2020: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
Be among the 5 people to get trained today at N1,000
Re: How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account by marketer2020: 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
The promo training fee of N1,000 as ended. The new promo training fee is N1,500 and this promo training fee is only available for 5 people. So, hurry now to get trained on how you can setup a paypal account that can receive, and send money into Nigeria bank account using Nigeria IP at the rate of N1,500.
Re: How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account by marketer2020: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2020
Let me teach you how to setup a paypal account that can receive and send money into Nigeria bank account without VPN or changing of IP for just N1,500 today.
Re: How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account by marketer2020: 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
The training fee is N1,500 for the first 10 people.
Re: How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account by marketer2020: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
The promo training fee of N1,500 is still available for 5 more people. Hurry before the training fee is increased.
Re: How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account by marketer2020: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
The promo training fee of N1,500 is about running out. Hurry now!!!
Re: How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account by marketer2020: 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
I can train you on how to setup a working Paypal Account within 30 minutes for just N1,500
Re: How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account by berbs: 9:25am On Mar 03, 2020
What type of fu ckery is this?

1 Like

Re: How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 04, 2020
berbs:
What type of fu ckery is this?

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Aliexpress!! / Need A Loan Without Collateral ?? / First Bank Hasn't Still Paid For The Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.