Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,369 members, 7,829,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

I Don't Want Car But Holiness - Pastor W.F Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Want Car But Holiness - Pastor W.F Kumuyi (259 Views)

Power In The Name Of Jesus (2) — By Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (Season 2) / Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi / How To Persevere In Trials (Part 2) — Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want Car But Holiness - Pastor W.F Kumuyi by emmaaolufemi: 1:36am On Feb 27, 2020
Pastor W F Kumuyi is no doubt one of the world's best holiness preacher who has not been involved in any scandal and still preaches the raw word of God with fear or favour.

Pastor Kumuyi laments about the worldliness of the church today. Watch this #1minutewithpastorkumuyi and get reconnected to heaven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFmrOglv-GY

(1) (Reply)

Men Of God: Is It Wrong To Correct Them? / Except This Baptism, Fire! / Ramadan 2020: Fasting In The Holy Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.