Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Filmmaker, Chinney Love Seeks Deliverance After Evil Spirit Made Her Lose N4.4m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Filmmaker, Chinney Love Seeks Deliverance After Evil Spirit Made Her Lose N4.4m (334 Views)

James Brown Storms His Village For Deliverance After Suffering Spiritual Attacks / Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose / Filmmaker, Chinney Seeks Deliverance After ‘evil Spirit’ Made Her Lose N4.4m Dea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Filmmaker, Chinney Love Seeks Deliverance After Evil Spirit Made Her Lose N4.4m by sleekgist4: 5:47am On Feb 27, 2020
No doubt, one of Nollywood's youngest and richest filmmakers, Chinney Love Eze, has cried over 'evil spirit' that have made her lose millions of naira.

The Hire A Man producer, says she is tired of the spirit over powering her and therefore seeks deliverance in order to set herself free from it’s bondage.

Chinney, who at 31 has produced over 30 movies and still counting,wrote:

I Loose Myself From this Bondage! Since I was small this spirit doesn’t want to free me! Last minute Everything…..Lost a deal of 12k dollars last week because of my non challancy! Everytime i will do it later….. If its not dying minute its not me!!! I tire for myself…. About to loose another big deal. Laptop, working internet everything is in place, But then that spirit wont let me be great!I hereby publicly Denounce you! While i Fight you spiritually in secret! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH MY MONEY YEAR. AFRICA TYLER PERRY.

Chinneylove Eze is also the producer of Maduka Daughters, Sister’s Quest and a comedy film Okrika. She is inspired by producers like Emem Isong, Kunle Afolayan and Uche Nancy
See post here
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/filmmaker-chinney-love-seeks-deliverance-from-evil-spirit-who-made-her-lose-n4-4m-deal/

Re: Filmmaker, Chinney Love Seeks Deliverance After Evil Spirit Made Her Lose N4.4m by koolaid87: 5:57am On Feb 27, 2020
I pray you'll be delivered M'aam

(1) (Reply)

'helping People Is My Goal As Long As I Am Alive' Williams Uchemba / We Are Building A Space For Women-don Jazzy / #ThePashuns: Nigerian Celebrities Sets To Hangout At ‘Club Uno’ Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.