Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,360 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Job-seeker Cries Out After Being Tricked To Ph with A Job Offer And Kidnapped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Job-seeker Cries Out After Being Tricked To Ph with A Job Offer And Kidnapped (724 Views)

Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) / All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo / Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job-seeker Cries Out After Being Tricked To Ph with A Job Offer And Kidnapped by ahimedua: 7:22am On Feb 27, 2020
A job seeker has taken to social media to advise others after being tricked down to Port Harcourt with a job offer and and kidnapped.

According to the man identified as OluOmo Abiodun Badmus, he was kidnapped on 22/02/2020 after getting a job offer in River state following a call from someone who said he got his number from jiji .

He wrote:

I was kidnapped on 22/02/2020 in River state I was released yesterday after My ransom was paid by my friends and family. Today am back home with my family Thank God for my life. Pls if anybody call you for job in River state , that they get your number from jiji or Facebook, or any social media , pls and pls try and verify the person indentity before traveling to River state. A guy name Ogbonna Emmanuel Valentene is still in their custody,he is a student of federal university otuoke in Bayelsa state, 200l,computer science, I pray the Guy regain his Freedom too.
See thread here
https://sleekgist.com/viral/job-seeker-advises-others-after-being-tricked-down-to-port-harcourt-with-a-job-offer-and-kidnapped/

Re: Job-seeker Cries Out After Being Tricked To Ph with A Job Offer And Kidnapped by Angel105(f): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2020
angry
Re: Job-seeker Cries Out After Being Tricked To Ph with A Job Offer And Kidnapped by Angel105(f): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2020
FTC sha.... smiley
Re: Job-seeker Cries Out After Being Tricked To Ph with A Job Offer And Kidnapped by Passionate888: 1:49am On Feb 28, 2020
I pray that Ogbonna Emmanuel Valenten should be released unharm

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Akure Explosion / Celebration To Mourning-As Freed Drug Dealer Gets Shot Accidentally By His Guard / Man Killed By Car In Ogun While Making A Video Call (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.