Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,596 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately (8430 Views)

18+ PICTURES: Here Are Some Of The Top Celebrity Nude Models In Ghana / If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? / Don Jazzy Called Rihanna 'Nneka The Pretty Serpent' On Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by ahimedua: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2020
After Popular Instagram blogger, famously called Cutie _julls reeled out names of some Nollywood male celebrities, who according to her are fond of opening "their yansh to collect dicks from Abuja big men ", a commenter has disclosed that Don Jazzy is the 'number one' on the list.

It all started when the blogger list some popular celebrities like Ikechukwu, Alex,swanky jeremiah,Eric, Leo and so on as some male celebs who she claimed are known for opening their 'yansh to collect dicks from Abuja big men'. SleekGist reports.

She wrote:

If only all these Nollywood boys opening their yansh to collect dicks from Abuja big men will give their full time to kpekus, I think the nollywood girls might just tone down with the snatching geng. :

Brother IKechukwu, step forward. Bro Alex, proceed to the diary room. Oga Sir, please sit on the yellow chair for me. Mmazi Eric, hold your ear. Brother Jeremiah, please join Alex in the diary room. Brother Leo, step back. Yomi, please sit on the red chair! Chai! I don tire. Let me drink water and comeback. Brb..

Taking to comment section, a commenter identified as 'peaceudo444' spilled more, saying:

"You forgot to mention Don jazzy

"...he’s number 1 person on that list, we wey know know"

See full post and more juicy comments here

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/don-jazzy-called-out-as-the-number-one-celebrity-who-services-abuja-big-men-intimately/

Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 27, 2020
Hehe don j don suffer.

Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by daddytime(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2020
Mtcheeew
Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by Freestainworld(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2020
when people start talking like this, just remember that it is the symptom of corona virus

11 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by Davash222(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2020
I hope that Alex is not our amiable Abuja Alexreport. Regina's paparazzi.

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2020
Freestainworld:
when people start talking like this, just remember that it is the symptom of corona virus

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by Aammee77: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2020
Davash222:
I hope that Alex is not our amiable Abuja Alexreport. Regina's paparazzi.
Alex Ekubo I think

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by opebiboy: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2020
Make don jazzy go marry to avoid this kind speculation. A successful man of almost 40 can get any woman he so wishes

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by malikombi(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2020
Shit!!!
Abuja big men that prefer young girls with fresh pussy....

9 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by opebiboy: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2020
malikombi:
Shit!!!
You dont know what is going on then. They fvck girls no doubt but their biggest fantasy na Male. Most Abuja big men are homosexual

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by malikombi(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2020
opebiboy:
You dont know what is going on then. They fvck girls no doubt but their biggest fantasy na Male. Most Abuja big men are homosexual
Ewwwww
That's deep
Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2020
malikombi:
Shit!!!
Why do you think Bobrisky is still roaming free, despite the fact that The Constitution is against homosexuality.

It's because of his Abuja connection.

14 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 27, 2020
Things are really happening in our entertainment industry.

From husband and boyfriend snatchers to homo guys to chronic bisexuals.

I heard Ike Colombia ex wife was just a cover up, that he was using her for legit secret runs for very rich guys.

Well i don't believe it, it may be false but one thing I know is that things are happening in the industry.

As a married woman or a lady that has a rich boyfriend or husband that loves you, the greatest mistake you will do is to befriend an actress.
Keep your female celebs friend from your husband or boyfriend, it's even best you don't even mingle with them.

If you know, you know.
Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by Emescot(m): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2020
They did not mention MI

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by malikombi(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
Why do you think Bobrisky is still roaming free, despite the fact that The Constitution is against homosexuality.

It's because of his Abuja connection.
Hmmmmm.......true talk
Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by opebiboy: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
Emescot:
They did not mention MI
That one na big fish inside
Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by chachanga: 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
Preposterous
Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by Buharidgeneral: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
YANSHI

How would they feel

Disgusting meeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by Martinez39s(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
Evidence? No rational person gives credence to news lacking solid evidence.

8 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by Coldie(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
If police pick them now u go dae hear sorry

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by opebiboy: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
Evidence? No rational person gives credence to news lacking solid evidence.
no smoke without fire.
Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by Martinez39s(m): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
opebiboy:
no smoke without fire.
Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by NIJJAking(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST LOVES AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE....you are not a mistake creature, God specially made you to be with Him here and in eternity in heaven. Give God a try today and you will know He exists and love you so much.
Bewarned only Jesus Christ can save you , any other way or person will not help you to gain salvation and make heaven, rather they will mislead you to hell fire.
Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
opebiboy:
There was a post on Front page last week when Dino said "I like spending my money on Cars not Homosexuals " this quote actually justify something fishy happening secretly underground.

9 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by kushercain: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Op I'm more interested in what phone took these miserable screenshots

Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
opebiboy:

Thanks for sharing

I'm curious: How do you know?

Any verifiable stats?

Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately by opebiboy: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
alignacademy:

Thanks for sharing

I'm curious: How do you know?

Any verifiable stats?

Thanks again
well like someone mentioned Dino said most rich dude in Abuja spend on homo shiit

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw-Nuttall: Nollywood Actress / Meet Matilda – The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [must See Photos] / ‘Do You Have HIV?’ Fans Scream As Regina Daniels Does This In New Sexy Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.