Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nigerian Pastor Plans To Visit China To Prophetically Destroy Coronavirus (video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Plans To Visit China To Prophetically Destroy Coronavirus (video (360 Views)

Apostle Suleman Discovers Cure For Coronavirus (VIDEO) / Chinese People React To T.B Joshua’s Prophecy On End Of Coronavirus (VIDEO) / David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Plans To Visit China To Prophetically Destroy Coronavirus (video by Emma774: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2020
A Nigerian clergyman, Prophet David Elijah of the Glorious Mount of Possibility Church in Lagos, has announced plans to travel to China, to prophetically destroy the raging Coronavirus.

Speaking in his church recently, the clergyman said

I am going to China to go and deal with Coronavirus. I am going prophetically to destroy coronavirus''
I wish him all the best but make him no comeback Nigeria.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpCJBAWz7e8

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Plans To Visit China To Prophetically Destroy Coronavirus (video by vibre: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2020
Trouble dey sleep, yanga wan go wake am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Plans To Visit China To Prophetically Destroy Coronavirus (video by ghettokid1(m): 10:46am On Feb 27, 2020
Charity Begins At Home.
Let him cure our own Corona Virus (Buhari) first b4 going there
Re: Nigerian Pastor Plans To Visit China To Prophetically Destroy Coronavirus (video by bmcariyo(m): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2020
Coronavirus laughing already. I pity your church member's
Re: Nigerian Pastor Plans To Visit China To Prophetically Destroy Coronavirus (video by ValCon888: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
A virus that has killed 2000+ people.
Infected 70,000+ in more than 20 countries across the world.

And no Nigerian pastor could predict it in their yearly predictions.

Your guess is as good as mine.

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Demand Prayers To Stop The Coronavirus Pandemic / We Live In A World Based On Evidence And God Has To Be Excluded Right? / PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME SUPPORTS LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT COVID-19 RELIEF EFFORTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.