Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,072 members, 7,838,709 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . (3837 Views)

Tinubu Group Gives Scholarship To Pupils In Offa, Kwara State (vid) / Asiwaju International School Gives One Year Free Education To Pupils In Bauchi / Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
johnmartus:
God forbid.
Well even God will reject your own state also
Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by Foxman19: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Which way that Abia governor is more better than mus
MDBrand:
Op you are very stupid
Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by johnmartus(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
If God reject my state your people are in trouble.
MelesZenawi:

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
johnmartus:
If God reject my state your people are in trouble.

Your state has no value to us.

What is in your state that is not elsewhere please

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by tricksters: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
You hate the truth but only the truth will kill every bigotry n foolishness you must acquired or inherited.

ghettokid1:

Useless post
Useless Op

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by Ojiofor: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
johnmartus:
Ah what is useless here? Why you guys always like harbouring bad leaders in your region. But you good at criticizing northern.

In as much as I dislike Abia state government due to their incompetence and looting I doubt this is Abia state. What is the name of the school?
Having said that, it is not the responsibility of state governments in SE to provide footwears to pupils in public schools.
We can only see such things in the north.
Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by chi4ik(m): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
What kind of stupid post is this? This images has been online for the past 3 years.
Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by johnmartus(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bro forget that this umaiha .
Ojiofor:

In as much as I dislike Abia state government due to their incompetence and looting I doubt this is Abia state. What is the name of the school?
Having said that, it is not the responsibility of state governments in SE to provide footwears to pupils in public schools.
We can only see such things in the north.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by johnmartus(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
My state is Ondo and it feeding your region.
tricksters:
You hate the truth but only the truth will kill every bigotry n foolishness you must acquired or inherited.

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by tricksters: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
So this eternally doomed soul is from the shithole dumpyard of Abia n the NL jester always insult Lagos n Yorubaland that fed his father n mother b4 they can afford to escape the life of wretchedness they were accostom to ?

It is with this quote I can now verily testify a lot of Igbos on NL are indeed doomed forever.

MelesZenawi:

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by nazablossom(f): 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
These shoes are "wear till thy kingdom come" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by dnawah(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
johnmartus:
Abia state government gave out over sizes sandals to their pupils. Very useless and heartless government.
is for their parents na
Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by MetaPhysical: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
It looks like 5 states is too overwhelming for Ibos to manage.

Fold Abia into another state abeg and leave them with 4 states.

Ordinary sandal made in Aba and you cant get it right. This is why people run away from Innoson products. Process is a problem in iboland.

Chineke God!

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by Ojiofor: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
johnmartus:
Bro forget that this umaiha .

No place in Abia state called Umaiha.
Name the school I will go there tomorrow for verification.
Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by johnmartus(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
cheesy
dnawah:
is for their parents na
Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by johnmartus(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin
MetaPhysical:
It looks like 5 states is too overwhelming for Ibos to manage.

Fold Abia into another state abeg and leave them with 4 states.

Ordinary sandal made in Aba and you cant het it right. This is why people run away from Innoson products. Process is a problem in iboland.

Chineke God!
Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by johnmartus(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin don't mind them.
tricksters:
So this eternally doomed soul is from the shithole dumpyard of Abia n the NL jester always insult Lagos n Yorubaland that fed his father n mother b4 they can afford to escape the life of wretchedness they were accostom to ?

It is with this quote I can now verily testify a lot of Igbos on NL are indeed doomed forever.

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by jrjfjfj: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Flatinnos grin grin grin Ndi developers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by johnmartus(m): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
St bridget primary school.
Ojiofor:

No place in Abia state called Umaiha.
Name the school I will go there tomorrow for verification.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by Ojiofor: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
johnmartus:
St bridget primary school.

Address pls.
Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by johnmartus(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please check it on Google.
Ojiofor:

Address pls.
Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by haffaze777(m): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
johnmartus:
I give up on you ibo on nairaland. If its north that this thing happen people like you wouldn't allow us to rest.
You give me something that I can't use I consider it useless. So this gesture will not encourage but discourage.

Only muslim among them are reasonablegrin

As salam alaekum to all Igbo muslims

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by johnmartus(m): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
Continue using religious fooling yourself.
haffaze777:

Only muslim among them are reasonablegrin

As salam alaekum to all Igbo muslims
Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by haffaze777(m): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
johnmartus:
Continue using religious fooling yourself.

No one is fooling himself or herself here,all I stated above is a known fact,Igbo muslim are reasonable while Igbo Christians and jewish are troublesome,can you point any crime committed by Igbo muslims?grin

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by johnmartus(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
You are teasing me. I'm more wiser than you . Come here in case you need sense.
haffaze777:

No one is fooling himself or herself here,all I stated above is a known fact,Igbo muslim are reasonable while Igbo Christians and jewish are troublesome,can you point any crime committed by Igbo muslims?grin
Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by NwaliE01: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
I guess the shoes are meant for their parents. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by haffaze777(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
johnmartus:
You are teasing me. I'm more wiser than you . Come here in case you need sense.
You can deny all u want but d fact remain d same,igbo muslims are reasonable while Igbo Christian and Jew are not

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by johnmartus(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
That's your damn opinion
haffaze777:
You can deny all u want but d fact remain d same,igbo muslims are reasonable while Igbo Christian and Jew are not
Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by haffaze777(m): 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
johnmartus:
That's your damn opinion
It's a known fact
Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by Lovelive: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
johnmartus:
Abia state government gave out over sizes sandals to their pupils. Very useless and heartless government.

Wetin be dis

Pls make not use laf kil me o

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by johnmartus(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin that's how I see it too.
Lovelive:

Wetin be dis

Pls make not use laf kil me o

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Provide Over Sizes Rubber Sandals To Pupils. . by Hotfreez: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Igboland is a big joke, honestly.

Their leaders are competing with one another as to who can display stupidity the most.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie's Phone Number Exposed. / Tinubu Have Return Dollar To Where He Met It / What Does BBC News Have Against Black Presenters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.