Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

AKHERE JULIET I Feel Great Emerging Face Of Cheveram Winner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKHERE JULIET I Feel Great Emerging Face Of Cheveram Winner (652 Views)

Francesca Amewudah: Black Actors Condemn Racial Abuse Of Romeo, Juliet Star / Face Of Cheveram Queen Juliet Shares Stunning Pictures. / Akhere Juliet Is The Face Of Cheveram 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AKHERE JULIET I Feel Great Emerging Face Of Cheveram Winner by Cheveram: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Queen Akhere Juliet who hails from Esan west was the winner of the just concluded face of cheveram.
Queen Juliet I grew up watching pageantry and models and I fell so in love with it. When I was about to start this career I had so many discouragement from families and friends but that didn't stop me from pursuing my dream I took every discourage as a challenge.
I have it on my mind that when I grow up and I have a platform or means, I will always advocate the importance of education. Have always had passion for reaching out to the less privilege individuals every little way I can......

1 Share

Re: AKHERE JULIET I Feel Great Emerging Face Of Cheveram Winner by Lawgod247: 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
ok

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Heritage Is Nigerian, I’m Proudly Nigerian - Anthony Joshua In Front Of Queen / Video:-lil Kesh And Mohbad Fighting Hard / Learn How To Make Fascinator Hat And Start Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.