Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,359 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

How Can One Acquire Loan Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Acquire Loan Please (291 Views)

How Do Some Families Acquire Land That They Sell for generations? I'm curious / I Need #5000 Loan Please / Don't Acquire Properties In Your Husband's Name, Nigerian Lady Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Acquire Loan Please by namiji2598: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
I need money like 500k to start a shoe business

I buy shoes here in kano, and sell them in gombe with a High profit of more than the 1/3 of the original starting capital

I have a shop already, na jus the real capital I need

If Its a bank, please what do I need to collect it, I have no major collateral, am thinking of forfeiting my NYSC cert or school cert

I know I can raise the money in less than a year, but how can I go abt getting it
Re: How Can One Acquire Loan Please by LeoThaGreat(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hi there

It seems your potential enterprise has prospects and I can't deny you help

Kindly call xxxx +234907xxxxxxx
She works with a loan granting company in Lagos.
She will explain the requirements to you better than anyone here can.

Tell her Bleep gave you her contact
Re: How Can One Acquire Loan Please by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
LeoThaGreat:
Hi there

It seems your potential enterprise has prospects and I can't deny you help

Kindly call Kiki +2349073192728
She works with a loan granting company in Lagos.
She will explain the requirements to you better than anyone here can.

Tell her Leo gave you her contact
pls is she on whatsapp
Re: How Can One Acquire Loan Please by LeoThaGreat(m): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
southniyikaye:
pls is she on whatsapp
Yes she is, but calling will make you sound more serious. Make a great impression or get bounced.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Try Something, Stop Telling Us What You Observed In Somebody's House / Covid-19: NIDCOM Reveals 13 Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 In UK, US / Chat With Professional Marriage/Relationship Counselors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.